Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Anyone have these black rims on their black car??

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 01:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan00Hawk
Thanks for the comments dicko. I already scrape the longtubes every once in awhile, so lowering the car would only exacerbate the problem. Meanwhile, I'm impressed that you've managed to avoid being banned or getting beat up after recess... Being an *** is your thing so keep it real, and don't let others tell you how to act. I'm sure you'd be devastated if anyone actually ever respected you, so just stick with what works for you, dicko.
Come on now. I was just giving you a hard time.
Off the forum I am probably the nicest guy you will ever meet. I buy Christmas presents for people I barley know. I walk old ladies across the street, I even give money to charity and churches. You see I realize now that I had you confused with someone else. Sorry.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sicko
Come on now. I was just giving you a hard time.
Off the forum I am probably the nicest guy you will ever meet. I buy Christmas presents for people I barley know. I walk old ladies across the street, I even give money to charity and churches. You see I realize now that I had you confused with someone else. Sorry.
Sounds good to me, and I'll consider it water under the bridge. Glad I'm not the guy that you're pissed off at.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like the last one's and I can't stand the one's with rivets

Quick Reply: Anyone have these black rims on their black car??