Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

dragwheels.com tire distributer?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 09:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default dragwheels.com tire distributer?

Who knows who jason at wheel spot deals with when you place an order for Mickey Thompson tires. Its been three weeks with 17 inch billet specialties sitting in the garage and no rear tires. I can't get a returned call from jason to save my life. I need to contact them directly and fined out whats up. The tires weren't back ordered from what he said three weeks ago but i still haven't seen them or for that matter jason never gave me a tracking number. when i asked for one last monday he said they will be there wed. I talked to him wednesday and he said he will find out and never did. A phone number would be appreciated. thanks guys
Old 12-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Banned

Keith,

Your Order was Placed with me on the evening of the 18th. When you asked me About tires i told you i would have to double check and Verify if my supplier had them in stock, Because i did not have them in stock at the time. I also Gave you a killer deal on them at 380.00 ( which anyone who will read this will think i am crazy for that whole price) shipped to you cause you were buying the wheels from me and asked if i could do 1550.00 shipped. With me Saying yes, And trusting a Good price i was given by 1 of my tire distributors I was in turn given the run around by them. The order was Put in on the 19th of November with Billet Specialties. In that Time you already called me to ask if i had charged your card as you were negative In your account as you stated. The wheels you were told were shipping out the next friday. That was the friday after turkey day. during that time you called me numerous times as well as Billet Specialties to Check the status. During that week that the wheels shipped i ordered your tires through a Tire Distributor i deal with, They told me they had them in Stock, What they didnt tell me was they had them in Stock, But it was in California, Which i found out afterwards of me calling and asking what was up, They also didnt tell me they ship out once a week to the midwest unless it is a priority. I was told by my distributor they would have them and then get the shipping situated asap and get them out the door. During this time i am calling the people and trying to get a tracking number from them as well. If i dont have 1 i can not give you 1, When i spoke to you i said i was trying to get 1 and to see where they were. I no longer use this company anymore due to this situation. Your tires were ordered from another Distributor i use and Should of been there today as they went out friday, ( Tues )

Im Sorry if this was a Major inconvience to you, but as i recall you said you were not in a Big hurry just wanted a deal on them. Which i gave you, And in turn Bit me in my ***.

I have Dealt with many other people on transactions here that have gone without a Flaw. I have also gone out of my way to drive 1hr to meet and deliver wheels to my customers as a courtesy.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

thats a hell of a deal can i get the same thing?
Old 12-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Teching In

I don't see why your jumping in my case about it but whatever.In my thread i was stating facts not lies or misleading things about your company. I did contact you plenty of times........ your right....... but my reason for doing this was to get the TRACKING NUMBER for tires that from what i could recall were in stock, but still take 20 days or 12 business days to arrive??? " Not including thanksgiving or friday". Monday after thanks giving came around and thats when you told me they said the wheels shipped out friday after thanks giving not the friday before like you thought and thats when i asked for a shipping number for the tires and u said oh,"they will be there this wed"......I guess this tuesday when i received them was close to the "following" wed. What gets to me is I'm the costumer buying from u, without knowing anything at all about when my wheels or tires are going to be at my house. If i knew when the wheels were arriving fed ex wouldn't have had to come by a second time to drop wheels off because i would have been there to sign for them the first time. Oh and u make it seem like it was my fault for you not having a secure distributer for the tires and just because i asked you if you would take 1550 shipped doesn't mean take your time on the order and try to get them to me before new years ..... Ur right i said no rush but doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see the wheels in a reasonable time.
But other then that the tires came today so don't worry about getting the tracking number anymore. The wheels look good without any problems.

Use this as an example to better the business and sorry if i stirred up anything because i didn't mean to i just wanted to find where my tires were.
And I'm glad to see my order was the one that helped u decide to get ride of bad tire distributers.