Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Bigs and Skinnies all year round?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 04:06 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You're welcome. I think you're going about it a good way. The welds will give you a better weight advantage and cost less. You'll then have a drag setup which will benefit you more than a heavier street/strip setup.

Don't get rid of the road race Fikse's wheels, they are very nice.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, you do live close! Lets get some pics together sometime! Just buy the big/little combo. I know SIC LSX on here runs them all year and has no issues.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:18 PM
TECH Addict

Well my Big/Little combo came in the mail today and I am gonna take them home to have them Powdercoated in two weeks. This Spring I'd be all for a photoshoot man!
Old 01-09-2009, 08:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DopdBrd
Well my Big/Little combo came in the mail today and I am gonna take them home to have them Powdercoated in two weeks. This Spring I'd be all for a photoshoot man!
wtf?! whatd you get mang? my billet specialties are in someone elses garage next to another set of billet specialties due to a shipping error.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Banned

You'll have them Next week. That person still won't answer the phone.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:41 AM
Staging Lane

Thats pretty frustrating and if you do get in touch with them ALWAYS have an EXCUSE and then YOU have to keep CALLING and CALLING.Thats enough to make some one really UPSET!!!!!!

Last edited by 1 QUIK LS1; 01-10-2009 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:17 AM
TECH Regular

Mine have been on for over a year straight now, first MT drag radials and now Nittos. Rain, snow, or summer. Numerous 500 mile roundtrips on the highway with the MT's.

Old 01-10-2009, 07:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dragwheelz.com
You'll have them Next week. That person still won't answer the phone.
wasn't gettin on your case guys, I know its not your fault.

Originally Posted by 1 QUIK LS1
Thats pretty frustrating and if you do get in touch with them ALWAYS have an EXCUSE and then YOU have to keep CALLING and CALLING.Thats enough to make some one really UPSET!!!!!!
huh?
Old 01-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mattl31
wasn't gettin on your case guys, I know its not your fault.

huh?
I know, Just letting you know.

The 1quikls1 post was for me. The customer didn't understand the Holiday season and what the first week of January was on when his wheels were shipping. Since his wheels shipped, i can say this customer took it upon himself to PM other people asking questions about the Street light and tell them he was waiting Since last year for his wheels, when in fact he was told they would be shipping out the 1st week of January, Which they did. He didn't take into consideration he ordered his wheels the 20th of December, And it was Christmas, and new years 1 week after 1 another. To me the first week is the first full week, as well as everyone i asked, Customer emailed me Monday evening, And didn't get a reply from me in his quick enough time, took it upon himself to call Billet and cause all hell and commotion over there Saying he has not heard from me since he ordered the wheels and needed to know what was going on, Which was False cause on the 29th he pmd me looking for a tracking number for the wheels that weren't even constructed yet as Billet was closed for the holidays, Then when i Replied to him on the 29th Cutting and pasting where they would be shipping out the first week of january, He said ok. FF to the 1st week( last week ) They were due to ship sometime during the week, Considering monday was the 1st day back AFTER the ny Holiday, they ended up shipping on Friday. I can go on,But im sure you get the picture. Yes many Days have passed since the 20th, But look at how many were worked, And how many were Holidays/Off days and weekends.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:24 AM
Staging Lane

Ok buddy here is your WORDS lol " I can do paypal or you can send me a mo/Cashiers check and i will still process the order from when you tell me go. I will also have your wheels to you the first week of the new year."

Thats your words,do you really want to keep going with this!!!!!!!!! You told me the order had already been placed on the 20th well i got worried on the 1st of jan. i didnt have a tracking or conformation number just to show me that i was getting some wheels(going on what YOU SAID i would have my wheels the 1st week of jan.)I figured if i was to recive them the first week i would have a tracking number at least the beginning of the week.....true or not? Now after you would NOT RETURN any phone calls the yes i did panic(i had nothing to show where my money was going)I called Billet Specialties to see what was up on tues.,they could not find where ANY ORDER had been placed from you! during this time frame.Now they looked into it and then and only then since i placed my order you called me lol lol.then Billet called me back and said they just got the order on TUESDAY!! Once again like i told you this all could have been avoided if you would have simply called me and told me what was going on with the order,because they deffiantly were not placed when you said......

Last edited by 1 QUIK LS1; 01-11-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:11 AM
Staging Lane

Oh yes i finialy recived my tracking number around 4pm Sat. the 10th
Old 01-14-2009, 06:36 PM
TECH Addict

1_QUICK_LS1, it doesn't sound liek you are alone. A buddy of mine has been waiting for his wheels since the beginning of December. They were "accidentally" shipped to the wrong address and he has gotten nothing but the run around from these guys. He has tried calling numerous times with no answer and no returned phone call. He also was supposed to have a tracking number a week ago.

I have been debating selling my Fikse's for months now to get some Billet's but after hearing about all this, there is no way I would risk it.