Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finished

well i finished yesterday and it turned out pretty good i think. check it out
Attached Thumbnails Mini tub time-wheel-tub-pics-085.jpg  
Old 02-05-2009, 08:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

you did a pretty good job with the mini tub, but didn't you say you rebuilt this car from the ground up? Whats with all the grease and dirt on the rearend? Rust?
Old 02-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Teching In

the rear is the last thing i need to replace but also the most $ i needed to do the mini tub before the rear end si i will know exactly what i need to order. but this is what i have done so far. kyb shocks front/rear, new cross drilled slotted rotors front, subframe cons., new motor, new cooling system, new bg fuel dilevery system, used drop spindles front (they dont make drop spindles for my car anymore), new lowering springs, new control arms, new panhard bar, new transmission, new crossmember with torque arm and loop, new roll cage, new seats, new gauges, new door panels, new exhaust, new wheels, new tires, new fuel cell,new ram air hood, new paint. so thanks for pointing out the one thing that is not new trying to be a dick but i think that would be pretty much everything. sorry if this seems harsh but it seems everytime someone has a post someone else haves to come alog and shoot them down in some way.

Quick Reply: Mini tub time