Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Deep dish ZR1's

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OEWheelsScott
we do guarantee fitment on stock vehicles. If you car is lowered than we do not guarantee fitment.

Not all of these cars are the same as far as stock height due to the age. You may have to grind the bump stops in the rear and do the bfh mod on the inside wheel well.
LOL i just researched what the bfh mod was, I found it very amusing. Ok that doesn't sound too challenging. My other question is I saw someone with these wheels in ALL black, do you guys sell those? because I can't seem to find all black.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

I am running polished DD ZR1's on my 02 Z28. I have Strano springs and SLP Bilsteins on car, no bump stops. I have new ones, but never put them on. You would have to grind them or remove them. I haven't done BFH mod, but only get rub at full articulation / compression at bottom of hill or in very hard turn. Moderate sport driving = no rub.

Sumitomo's are loud and thump till they warm up. Too much polyester in green tire case and tread design is a harmonic nightmare. Try Nitto or Goodyear GSD3 if you can find them.

I'm probably going 19X9.5 45ET VMR VB3s w/ 275/30R19 squared, so 315's on a 50+ back space will no longer be a worry.

YMMV
Cowpunk
Old 01-12-2014, 07:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by OEWheelsScott
Thankyou for everyone being patient while we were out. It has been so busy this season its been hard to keep them in stock. Thankyou all for your business
You guys have been out of the 17x11x17x9.5 staggered chrome zr1s for months now.
When are these coming back??

Quick Reply: Deep dish ZR1's