Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

New rims on my one of a kind pewter trans am!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 08:09 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually lol'ed when I saw your hood. If you like it though, that's all that matters. Nice wheels!
Old 03-19-2009, 08:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PACKERSz28Camaro
Who gives a crap, honestly. He was showing off his rims, he didn't ask for opinions on his hood, calipers, etc ,etc. Are you a little slow or something?

someone call the waaaaaaambulance
Old 03-19-2009, 08:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like the hood. it looks good. wheels are ok, but i would have gone with chrome.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:09 PM
TECH Addict

i hope you have some serious HP with a hood like that! Not a big fan of the all bark no bite.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TheSilverOne
someone call the waaaaaaambulance
The thing about this is your almost 30 years old and your ripping on the guys calipers. Do you really have nothing better to do? Hop on the short bus and go back to high school drama queen...
Old 03-19-2009, 11:21 PM
TECH Addict

The thing about this is your almost 30 years old and your ripping on the guys calipers. Do you really have nothing better to do? Hop on the short bus and go back to high school drama queen...
seriously and
Old 03-20-2009, 12:56 AM
TECH Junkie

Who gives a crap, honestly. He was showing off his rims, he didn't ask for opinions on his hood, calipers, etc ,etc. Are you a little slow or something?
The original poster actually posted pics of "new" wheels on his "one of a kind pewter trans am" . Usually when someone posts pics of their car with "new" wheels, people look at the overall look of the CAR with the wheels. Not just what the wheels, themselves, look like. That would be MF pointless. Are you a little slow or something?

From the few posts I've read of yours, it seems like your the drama queen. I agree with 'thesilverone'. Red calipers dont flow with a car that seems to have a pewter/black theme. And 30 yrs old or not. Who gives a ****. WTF does that have to do with posting on tech?
Old 03-20-2009, 10:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
The original poster actually posted pics of "new" wheels on his "one of a kind pewter trans am" . Usually when someone posts pics of their car with "new" wheels, people look at the overall look of the CAR with the wheels. Not just what the wheels, themselves, look like. That would be MF pointless. Are you a little slow or something?

From the few posts I've read of yours, it seems like your the drama queen. I agree with 'thesilverone'. Red calipers dont flow with a car that seems to have a pewter/black theme. And 30 yrs old or not. Who gives a ****. WTF does that have to do with posting on tech?

Old 03-20-2009, 11:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

The comment he made comes from a damn high school kid not a 30 year old.
If you don't have anything good to say about someone's car why say it? What's the point? They clearly want the OP to respond. THEY WANT F-ING DRAMA!
Old 03-20-2009, 01:00 PM
TECH Regular

Received 53 Likes on 19 Posts

If you don't have anything good to say about someone's car why say it? What's the point? They clearly want the OP to respond. THEY WANT F-ING DRAMA!
when someone asks for opinions on here, they'd better be prepared to get them good or bad. I, like many others, would never notice those mundane wheels because of that HIDEOUS hood.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Stopping raging on the hood...he knows it's ugly.

And I'm the ******* drama queen bitches.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:17 PM
TECH Junkie

'thesilverone' mentioned that the color scheme doesnt flow. And you replied with some bullshit post. YOU'RE the one looking for drama. Take a few steps back, and realize you started this whole offtopic/"dramaqueen" converstaion.

On a side note. If I post pics of my car, I want to hear the good AND bad about my car. I dont need anyone to sugarcoat comments for me. We're all big boys. With this hobby, we should be able to hand some constructive criticism. Don't get butthurt so easily man.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wheels look alright.

I would love to see that car on some Prostars or Bogarts tho.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:42 PM
TECH Addict

thank you Donohue96M6Z28
Old 03-21-2009, 12:11 AM
On The Tree

wow! Not really what I expected from fellow f-body owners.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:14 PM
On The Tree

'thesilverone' mentioned that the color scheme doesnt flow. And you replied with some bullshit post. YOU'RE the one looking for drama. Take a few steps back, and realize you started this whole offtopic/"dramaqueen" converstaion.

On a side note. If I post pics of my car, I want to hear the good AND bad about my car. I dont need anyone to sugarcoat comments for me. We're all big boys. With this hobby, we should be able to hand some constructive criticism. Don't get butthurt so easily man.
I agree, tell me like it is I can take it.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheSilverOne
pewter, black and red for an exterior theme? stick to two colors please
I get lots of compliments on my car, and I think you could say I've got three colors. If I took off the white stripes, well then I wouldn't get discounts at Whataburger. I think three colors can work as long as everything is in proportion (ex. if I had no stripes but white Z28 badges it would look odd)

re: the OP ... The wheels look better than 16" factory wheels, but not by much...IMO.

and lastly, I wouldn't have bought that car with that hood...unless I already had a factory hood at home to swap onto it OR it was a full-on drag car.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:25 PM
TECH Addict

i'd keep the stripes for discounts too haha
Old 03-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Launching!

Dude who gives a sh*t what they say, I personally want to get that hood after seeing it on a marroon ws6 at a cruise night by me I fell in love with it, the next time I say the person who had it they said they sold it to some1 down south, so now I will be the only 1 with it in the area...woot

Car looks awesome, color scheme works too
Old 04-25-2009, 01:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

holy **** that hood is huge!!!

btw, go with 17x11 in the rear

Quick Reply: New rims on my one of a kind pewter trans am!!