Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

ET Street Radial II

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 08:50 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ET Street Radial II

I was in the performance shop off of OBT in Orlando today and they had two different ET street tires. There are the ones that look like the giant steamer rollers, AKA the ET streets. I saw that they had a different ET street Radial 2 which is a meduim load tire. Has any one ran that type of tire in the 315 range, I was wondering if I would have to do the BFH mod? Or how they react on the street with a 400 RWHP F-body, rear suspension car, with adjustable KYB? I will have the fenders rolled to fit. I have researched that nitto has the skinnest 315's but not a big fan of nittos.

Can anyone help me out on the above questions

Thanks in advance
-Sean-
Old 04-22-2009, 12:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 315's Mickey's

They fit on my car no problem. You will have to remove the bump stops and make sure you have an 11 in rim. The 315's have a differant tread pattern then most of the mickey's but same rubber formula. They hook well at the track and pretty good on the street. You may get about 3-5 k on the street but like all DR's they wear fast. As far as the track is concerned I prefer the Hoosier DR's. Trust me they are superman tires!! Hope this helps!
Old 04-23-2009, 12:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the info on this subject.