Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Some tires for my future rims

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009 | 12:30 AM
On The Tree

Im just saying Im not a big fan of all that stuff, big spoilers, body kits, lots of stickers from "sponsors", u know 90% of pple with stickers on street cars are not sponsored. I know some of those cars are fast, but if its got a big wing and fancy body kit, more likely than not, im gonna hate it. I shouldnt have said anything though, its your car man do what you want, i was just voicing my opinion, have fun with your car.
Old 05-11-2009 | 02:53 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SSCamaro2000
Im just saying Im not a big fan of all that stuff, big spoilers, body kits, lots of stickers from "sponsors", u know 90% of pple with stickers on street cars are not sponsored. I know some of those cars are fast, but if its got a big wing and fancy body kit, more likely than not, im gonna hate it. I shouldnt have said anything though, its your car man do what you want, i was just voicing my opinion, have fun with your car.
No worries man. There is some people that will get offended for making fun of them for being ricers. If they are into it, then they will be happy, and I am happy for them. I'm not going to put to many decals on my car (just a number on the spoiler, and maybe a Camaro emblem in the back or something, with some racing stripes). My car will have body parts custom to the Camaro only (Sports Spoiler, Ground effects, and SS hood) that will not look like that, but give the car a more aggressive look.