Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Deep Dish ZR1s in today at OE Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009 | 10:44 AM
LS1Tech Platinum Sponsor

17x9/11 ZR1 Deep Dish Polished

Old 06-05-2009 | 03:15 PM
On The Tree

i just got my wheels in today, well only 2 arrived today, they are sweet!!! ill post up some pics later on tonight
Old 06-05-2009 | 03:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by OEWheelsLance

wow those look great! I cant decide if I should sell my TTII's and get these or not... just got my 01 camaro repainted Electron Blue Metallic, the TTII's are polished also but they seem a little shinier than the ZR1's.
Old 06-05-2009 | 03:35 PM
Banned Village Idiot

these are bad *** looking!!!!
Old 06-06-2009 | 08:21 PM
On The Tree

Can you post/PM a ballpark price of two shipped 17x11's?

Thanks
Old 06-06-2009 | 11:07 PM
TECH Junkie

PRICING - We provide whoelsale pricing to the public and cut through the hassel of discount codes etc. No one can come close to our pricing. Even on our exclusive designs like the Deep Dish ZR1, we keep a very low margin and provide a great price.

GUNMETAL ZR1's - Looks like we aren't going to do this finish because the sales on the Regular gunmetal finish were slow
Cool man, instead of helping us both out. I guess I'll give the difference to ebay and I'll buy a set off ebay instead of ls1tech. Thanks man!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO
Old 06-07-2009 | 12:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
I'd be interested if you gave the forum a "forum price"(which alot of shops do) instead of the same price you have them for on ebay. We'd be saving you all the ebay fees etc etc. Just an idea.
i agree... our old wheel sponsor did... like a 10% off group purchase
Old 06-07-2009 | 05:48 PM
12 Second Club

I prefer these pictures over the ones that get posted on ebay hands down. Just throwing that out there. The ones posted on Ebay take away from the real world look IMO, make the wheel look kinda fake. Too bad you all didn't have sets of wheels with tires already mounted, I would cruise over there and let you all take pictures of the wheels on a Camaro.

Also, I cant believe people are complaining about the price.... compare those prices to everything else out there. Yeah TomZ gave the furom great prices, but still didn't compare to the prices OE has, they have been around for a very long time and have had great success making the money by selling quanity instead over marking up their prices to $1000+.
Old 06-07-2009 | 05:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chris Gage
I prefer these pictures over the ones that get posted on ebay hands down. Just throwing that out there. The ones posted on Ebay take away from the real world look IMO, make the wheel look kinda fake. Too bad you all didn't have sets of wheels with tires already mounted, I would cruise over there and let you all take pictures of the wheels on a Camaro.

Also, I cant believe people are complaining about the price.... compare those prices to everything else out there. Yeah TomZ gave the furom great prices, but still didn't compare to the prices OE has, they have been around for a very long time and have had great success making the money by selling quanity instead over marking up their prices to $1000+.
I dont think anyone is complaining about the price, I'd still buy them at this price and probably will place an order in the next couple days... just trying to maybe get a group purchase.
Old 06-07-2009 | 07:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Chris Gage

TomZ didnt compare to OE prices? WTF? Although Tomz didnt offer these deep dish ZR1s, their ZR1s WERE cheaper, Its probably fair to say that every wheel that TomZ offered were cheaper then anywhere else.

Either way, I'm not "complaining" about the price. The ZR1s look sick, but at the same time. I just dont understand why we are getting the same price that they sell for on ebay. We would be saving OE $$ by buying through them and not ebay, but OE still doesnt want to offer us a deal?

For instance, lets "say" that ebay/paypal gets roughly $40 per set of wheels sold by OE. Why not have OE mark down their wheels roughly $30 so OE is getting more money, and we're spending less by skipping the ebay/paypal fees. Im sure OE would sell even more wheels(bc we're getting a cheaper price), while still making more of a profit.
Old 06-08-2009 | 08:18 AM
LS1Tech Platinum Sponsor

Even though it is challenging with $15M+ in inventory, we try to make our pricing uniform on all of our outlets so everyone is happy. We also work extremely hard to make sure that our pricing is affordable to everyone. If you see any advertised price that is lower, we will match it.

Bottom line is we want you guys to be happy with your purchase and feel like you received a GREAT VALUE. I think when you receive your product, you are going to feel that way. If not, just email me.
Old 06-08-2009 | 11:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

First of all, great pics. I am going to have to call you soon and pre-order a set of chrome wheels. A question though...just how well is the chrome really going to look? The set of OE Wheels that I have on my car leave a LOT to be desired as far as the quality of the chrome. The lug holes are not very smooth and reflective....and the wheel spoke is wavy. Have those issues been addressed?
Old 06-09-2009 | 06:47 AM
LS1Tech Platinum Sponsor

Glad you like the pics.

We stand behind everything we sell and take pride in our quality and pricing. All of our wheels come with a warranty on the finish and structure. If you're not satisfied with your purchase you can return your item.
Old 06-09-2009 | 06:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Glad you like the pics.

We stand behind everything we sell and take pride in our quality and pricing. All of our wheels come with a warranty on the finish and structure. If you're not satisfied with your purchase you can return your item.
So your warranty includes exchanges on your companies "dime" if the chrome isn't a high quality finish or isn't up to par?

If that is the case, then I will have to call you very very soon!

Quick Reply: Deep Dish ZR1s in today at OE Wheels