Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

My Drag Setup 15x10 Weldstars & 17x4 Alumastars

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 06:56 AM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Skippy SS
It looks real good! It is about time they got some wheels to clear modern brakes and not hang too far out of the fender.

Wonder how they'd look paired up with some 17" Streetlites out back?

Also, what is the part number on the Weld rears that match, I have never seen them.

Don't let these guys bust your ***** too bad, there's nothing wrong with not painting a hood as soon as you buy it!
Thanks man! I'll look up the part number as soon as I get to work today. I'm not worried about the n00b and his "mis-matched wheel" comment. And the color of my hood wouldn't matter to him anyways, he'd never see the front half of the car anyways.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:00 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by kilrbecars1
Dude, stop spending money on wheels that don't match. Buy a set that match, freak'n paint your hood. And if thats all show god help us. Or start posting in the paint & body work section.
I like them, and so far everyone else does (except you) and I didn't build my car to impress anyone but myself. I like the look, it's different. It's clear to me you don't understand different. Nice TT2s. I liked them a lot, until my mom, grandma, and everyone else in the world all got them for their F-bodies. If you have nothing positive to contribute to my thread, I don't see a need for your commentary.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:31 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much did u spend on the front weldstars and wheels..im really wanting to buy them!!! wish i could afford the alumastars lol
Old 07-06-2009, 08:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Camaro396
I like them, and so far everyone else does (except you) and I didn't build my car to impress anyone but myself. I like the look, it's different. It's clear to me you don't understand different. Nice TT2s. I liked them a lot, until my mom, grandma, and everyone else in the world all got them for their F-bodies. If you have nothing positive to contribute to my thread, I don't see a need for your commentary.
You really want to be different or GHETTO! There is a reason a lot of peolple have TT2s. You wouldn't understand, it would require class and taste. Anybody can go buy a 2 wheels and then different wheels. I used to do it all the time, or at least until I got a job! Maybe you can ask Obama for some stimulus so can get a set of wheels to match and paint your hood.

You down people on here all the time about wheels, and not everybody on your thread is digging the Giant front wheel. Me personally, I could give crap less about what wheels you run. But dont be ******* other people for there wheel choices. If you put the matching wheel on the front your car would look bad *** like the other camaros on here with those wheels. But it doesn't, it looks silly, just like the other Cars on here with different wheels on the front.

And when you post pics daily of your car, one would assume your looking for opinions. So for your next thread make sure and put only post if you like what you see, because im a six year old and I cant handle somebody else's opinion. Grow tfup!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 09:05 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by kilrbecars1
You really want to be different or GHETTO! There is a reason a lot of peolple have TT2s. You wouldn't understand, it would require class and taste. Anybody can go buy a 2 wheels and then different wheels. I used to do it all the time, or at least until I got a job! Maybe you can ask Obama for some stimulus so can get a set of wheels to match and paint your hood.

You down people on here all the time about wheels, and not everybody on your thread is digging the Giant front wheel. Me personally, I could give crap less about what wheels you run. But dont be ******* other people for there wheel choices. If you put the matching wheel on the front your car would look bad *** like the other camaros on here with those wheels. But it doesn't, it looks silly, just like the other Cars on here with different wheels on the front.

And when you post pics daily of your car, one would assume your looking for opinions. So for your next thread make sure and put only post if you like what you see, because im a six year old and I cant handle somebody else's opinion. Grow tfup!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey ******* guess what, my job pays just fine, I HAVE A SET OF MATCHING FRONTS and my 17" alumastars, so eat a dick.

Old 07-06-2009, 09:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^^^^
I personally like the matching wheels......**** looks sweet
Old 07-06-2009, 09:38 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by AFASTYZFR1
^^^^^^
I personally like the matching wheels......**** looks sweet
Thanks man! I love the R/T fronts too. The only reason I got the Alumastars was for the track, they are a little lighter than the R/T fronts, since those are a street design.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey ******* guess what, my job pays just fine, I HAVE A SET OF MATCHING FRONTS and my 17" alumastars, so eat a dick.

I had a nice reply to your resent response, but I deleted it. Brother its your car, I gave my opinion. You could drive the thing with 4 difeferent wheels if you want, I could give a **** less. I would tell you it looks stupid, if you posted pics of it. And if you don't care what I think, why the anger. Not everybody like's everything

These pics of it, the car looks great! Again just my opinion.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:32 PM
11 Second Club

All is good. Thanks for the honesty.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Old 07-07-2009, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Did you have any problem with the fit and the rear disks?

Not a big choice of 15" that will fit '02 rear disk brakes.

Open to any suggestions.

Car looks Great!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 11:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by equalizer
Did you have any problem with the fit and the rear disks?

Not a big choice of 15" that will fit '02 rear disk brakes.

Open to any suggestions.

Car looks Great!!!
these wheels fit without any grinding usually. i have the same ones and i had to grind very like on passenger side. prolly wasnt even a 1/16. they r a great street strip wheel. you should buy them lol
Old 07-08-2009, 02:31 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

Your 17's look cool up front, I'd rock it.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:18 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

I think most just don't want to hurt your feelings. You understand "different", other people understand "good looks".

Don't want anything but positive comments in your thread? Wow, there's an idea. Good luck with that. This is the internet, after all.

I do like the Alumastars though.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:55 PM
11 Second Club

This right here is the ****!!!! I like the 17's in front too but nothing beats the picture above with ALL MATCHING wheels!
Old 12-08-2012, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i love this car , i have it as my desk top .. love the 17/15 combo and i'll have them on my NMB Camaro SS also..
Old 12-08-2012, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 65 Likes on 46 Posts

How much work was involved to fit the 325's in the rear?
Old 12-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Doesnt anyone know running a unpainted hood is required for at least a year lol,i think mine went close to 2 years unpainted lol,car looks great man,
Old 12-09-2012, 12:19 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BOBS99SS
Doesnt anyone know running a unpainted hood is required for at least a year lol,i think mine went close to 2 years unpainted lol,car looks great man,
Unpainted hood here
Old 12-11-2012, 10:57 AM
12 Second Club

So the 17" alumastars are actually lighter than the 15" rts?

Quick Reply: My Drag Setup 15x10 Weldstars & 17x4 Alumastars