Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

315s on '00 WS.6 wheels. Pics in here!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010 | 04:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Prey4Me
Man those look like ****! Cant wait to get my stockers widened too. Too many parts, not enough money lol.
lol what u said is kinda funny. "Man those look like ****!" hahaha a compliment that looks like an insult at first glance
Old 12-28-2010 | 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

These 315s look good. I'm wanting to do mine without the spacer. I dunno how much of the inner fender I may have to cut out but I dont care. I know how to weld.
Old 12-28-2010 | 10:38 PM
TECH Addict

You will have to cut a lot and still may have to run a spacer. I had my stock WS6 rims widened 2 inches on the inside and tried to fit them without a spacer too. After cutting as much as possible doing the BFH mod on the rest, I still ended up needing a 9mm spacer to keep from rubbing the tire on hard corners. It all depends on what tire you will be using. A small 315 (Nitto) will fit fine with no spacer. I'm running the older BFG's. I added a piece to cover the spring isolator and to give it more of a finished look. The whole project was a PIA.

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
These 315s look good. I'm wanting to do mine without the spacer. I dunno how much of the inner fender I may have to cut out but I dont care. I know how to weld.
Attached Thumbnails 315s on '00 WS.6 wheels. Pics in here!!-no-bumpstop.jpg   315s on '00 WS.6 wheels. Pics in here!!-rear-wheel.jpg  

Last edited by HavATampa; 12-29-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Old 12-28-2010 | 11:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HavATampa
You will have to cut a lot and still may have to run a spacer. I had my stock WS6 rims widened 2 inches on the inside and tried to fit them without a spacer too. After cutting as much as possible, short of mini tubbing and doing the BFH mod on the rest, I still ended up needing a 9mm spacer to keep from rubbing the tire on hard corners. It all depends on what wheel you will be using. A small 315 (Nitto) will fit fine with no spacer. I'm running the older BFG's. I added a piece to cover the spring isolator and to give it more of a finished look. The whole project was a PIA.
That looks great! I really like the way your widened wheels aren't sticking out. I had planned on getting my stockers widened, but I ended up buying a different set of wheels a few weeks ago. I really do love the looks of the stock WS6 wheels though.

Quick Reply: 315s on '00 WS.6 wheels. Pics in here!!