Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

pics of the oewheels black c6's on my pewter z

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 04:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AWESOME! I love those wheels, and they look PERFECT on your car. Great choice!!
Old 08-08-2009, 07:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by johnnyb2
yessir that was me and thanks Im from the area; I live in transfer.
Ahh. That's cool. Do you know any of the other guys with f bodies in the area? There's a few of us on here that are local.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:28 AM
12 Second Club

Wow they look really good!
Old 08-09-2009, 12:34 PM
LS1Tech Platinum Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hallass
That's pretty sweet. It would be nice to get pics of a few different members' cars with each set of wheels so that someone looking can see the different combos. It would save some people a lot of time searching for pics on ls1tech and help them make a decision easier. I spent a couple weeks trying to make up my mind on which ones to get.
Ok, we are going to work to get some more members vehicles up like yours.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Teching In

Ahh. That's cool. Do you know any of the other guys with f bodies in the area? There's a few of us on here that are local.
sadly, no. I know fergy through this site but no one else. Seems like all the modded cars around here are either mustangs or imports. Its nice to know there are some fbodies around though
Old 08-09-2009, 10:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by johnnyb2
sadly, no. I know fergy through this site but no one else. Seems like all the modded cars around here are either mustangs or imports. Its nice to know there are some fbodies around though
Yeah, I know Dan too. He's a cool guy. SSdoublek is in greenville too so he's not far from ya either and blackls1ta00 is in the area from time to time. If you're ever heading to quaker or sunset give me a yell because I run the hell out of this thing all the time. There's a few f body events going on soon that I may be heading to soon and if you're game you can come check them out. I can't remember exact dates. DoubleK always let's me know when they're going on, haha.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:12 AM
Teching In

Yeah, I know Dan too. He's a cool guy. SSdoublek is in greenville too so he's not far from ya either and blackls1ta00 is in the area from time to time. If you're ever heading to quaker or sunset give me a yell because I run the hell out of this thing all the time. There's a few f body events going on soon that I may be heading to soon and if you're game you can come check them out. I can't remember exact dates. DoubleK always let's me know when they're going on, haha.
Im definitely going to run my car at quaker sometime but not with my 10 bolt and i havent even started saving up for a new rear yet I only have ~150 miles on my motor right now anyway so im probably gonna take it easy on it for a while but you may see me at sunset sometime as a spectator. Ya let me know about the f body events when you find out cause im definitely game

Quick Reply: pics of the oewheels black c6's on my pewter z