Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Wheel fitment help!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got it up and nothing hits it no bump stops or wheel well.. but the damn thing wont go on the hub so I know its the hub for sure, I was right the first time lol

I called a wheel machine shop and they said 75 a wheel w/ the tires on them and without the tires on them its 50 a wheel and bad news about it is they said 2-3 working days it will take...

I really dont want to wait and pay that much... like literally every part of the wheel is on except one section that sticks out cuz it isnt sitting just right... im tempted to kick it in but itll be a pain to take off when i need new tires
Old 04-20-2010, 01:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SixShooterCam
got it up and nothing hits it no bump stops or wheel well.. but the damn thing wont go on the hub so I know its the hub for sure, I was right the first time lol

I called a wheel machine shop and they said 75 a wheel w/ the tires on them and without the tires on them its 50 a wheel and bad news about it is they said 2-3 working days it will take...

I really dont want to wait and pay that much... like literally every part of the wheel is on except one section that sticks out cuz it isnt sitting just right... im tempted to kick it in but itll be a pain to take off when i need new tires
To hell with that... get a dremel or a file and just take the little bit off that you need to. I wouldn't pay that much for something you can have done in roughly 30 minutes with a good dremel.