Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Like my new wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 05:29 AM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Drexyl26
I don't mind the honest opinions, brutal as they are. Seems to me everyone wants to see an SS hood and Vette wheels. With so many options, why should all of our cars have to look so similar. This LS1 community is rough. I get lots of compliments about the car in 'real life.' Then again, people usually won't come up to you and tell you if they think your car sucks. I like 'em [wheels] and I'm gonna keep 'em!!!
I'm sorry man. I stared at your wheels for a few mins to see what's to like about it with your car and everything about the wheels clash with your car you know. It's almost like putting god awful 20"... Almost. Maybe it's the color pattern choice?
Old 08-29-2010, 11:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default A for effort....

honestly I just almost bought these for my 2010 Nitro and I like the wheel, but honestly IMO, doesnt look that great on the car.....I give you an A for effort on tryin to be unique but deff not summin I would drive....if your happy though thats what matters dude
Old 08-30-2010, 12:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Don't want to sound like I'm beating a dead horse or hating but your car is kind of hideous. That hood is awful, those wheels are lame and it looks like you're going off-roading because holy **** that thing is about 47 inches off the ground. I've seen lifted trucks with a smaller wheel-gap.

I hate the the replica C4ZR1s and C5Zs everyone has on here(sorry to a lot of you but chrome 17" C5Zs with rivets look like dog ****) but that was not the route you should have taken. You would have been better off rocking some stock SS wheels or something.

Last edited by Quick Sh0t xMLx; 08-30-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:57 AM
Staging Lane

'Yinz' Amish by any chance? Only in Pennsylvania...

Just kidding ...how about a night shot? Maybe it will morph into something sinister looking, try that and in the faces of these naysayers.

I used Tire Racks "Wheel Preview" link for your rims and what I saw was your point of personal choice only.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/MiniW...d=true&sw=1440

I gotta say your wheel scheme is totally original.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:42 PM
Staging Lane

Man I dont own a camaro but if I did I wouldn't just pick some random wheels off ebay without at least consulting ls1tech or looking for a picture of that wheel on your car. Your lucky you got a good offset and not a fwd one. Maybe someone with a newer civic will buy em?? idk or you could make 4 tables and give them out at christmas!