Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW NT or Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 08:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To those running the ???\35\?? is this car your daily driver? and if so, do you have any issues with damaged rims?

Im thinking about buying these too..sizes 275\35\18 and 295\35\18 but im not sure if the size will have issues with daily roads and damaged rims...

thank you in advance for your responses.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:47 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I run the BFG KDW NT in the rear 275//35/18
As far as a damage to rims, not so sure, but the ride on them feels a bit harsh, they feel really hard, def not soft. It's an ok tire.
The G-Force is pure garbage.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive had 275/35R18's on the front of my car for 5 years now, on Wisconsin roads... No problems here. Car came with 295/35R18 rears on it. Those lasted fine. Then I swapped to some 295/30R18's that I grabbed from the Porsche Dept. at my dealer. Just wanted to try out the Michlelin Pilot Sport PS2. The size thing was only suppose to be temporary. Ran those for almost two rears now. No damage with the 30 series sidewalls on the rear. Just installed 315/30R18 rears (Michelin Pilot Sport PS2), dont believe I will have any issues.
Personally, My experience with the BFG KDW 2's is that they are noisy, but grip very well! Im noticing this from customer cars in the Mazda Service Dept I work in. Bridgestone Potenza RE760 also grips well, but keep in mind its and assymetrical tread pattern, unlike the BFG's. So if you are concerned with road noise, you can atleast rotate the Bridgestones periodically from side to side to keep noise levels down. With the directional tread pattern of the BFG's and the staggered sizes you want to run, you're stuck with leaving the tires in one place, unable to rotate them and keep the tread blocks level. Tires that are not rotated regularly, get choppy on the inside tread block, causing the road noise.

Quick Reply: BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW NT or Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport