Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Weld RTS wheels are on

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 04:05 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From anyone who has had to hit them with the grinder, it was said to be a 5 minute job on the fins only. Very simple touch up basically. so it's not necessary to get aftermarket brakes but if you want to shed weight, then by all means go for it.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1muscle
Weld advertises that they fit without any caliper grinding, but I had to grind just a little bit on the rear calipers to make them fit without touching. No BFH is required for a 275/50/15.
x2

I had to grind a little on my rear calipers to get them to clear. The fronts went on fine without a spacer or anything though.

I definately like these wheels. I bought them RIGHT after I got home from LS fest when I seen them in the Weld Racing booth.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PRAY HRD
From anyone who has had to hit them with the grinder, it was said to be a 5 minute job on the fins only. Very simple touch up basically. so it's not necessary to get aftermarket brakes but if you want to shed weight, then by all means go for it.
IDK about 5 minutes but its not hard. I just like to keep my stuff looking nice so I repainted my calipers and painted all the surface from all the BFH mod that I had to do to get my 325s to clear.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:42 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

True i'm sure there may be some fibbing on that but like you said, not much.

Quick Reply: Weld RTS wheels are on