Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

nt05 315 (rear) nt05r 295 (front) with 3 inch drop.

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 11:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gocartone
x2, that doesn't even look like a 1.5" drop. 2.5" with those tires would have them inside the fenders, not an inch below them.

To the OP, you need to do WWWAAYY more research on this stuff.
well im pretty sure i know how much ive lowered my car
go ahead and lower yours 2.5 inchs and get back to me bud
Old 03-06-2011, 11:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was pretty much slammed when i first had my qa1's installed and hated it lol and i was on stock 16x8 and my tire filled my fender wells, ill find the crappy cell phone pic i took and post it

EDIT:

Last edited by 6spdchevy; 03-07-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 209 Likes on 161 Posts

I lowered my 95 about 2 1/4" all the way around

Lowered my 98 about 1.8"

Old 03-07-2011, 01:12 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
well im pretty sure i know how much ive lowered my car
go ahead and lower yours 2.5 inchs and get back to me bud
Look at the pictures above, then get back to me. His tires are shorter than yours and they are WAY farther in the fenders with 1/4" less drop. It's hard to tell from the angle you posted, but his 1.8 drop looks lower than yours too. With a 2.5" drop and your tires your car wouldn't be able to move.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Look at the pictures above, then get back to me. His tires are shorter than yours and they are WAY farther in the fenders with 1/4" less drop. It's hard to tell from the angle you posted, but his 1.8 drop looks lower than yours too. With a 2.5" drop and your tires your car wouldn't be able to move.

ok listen pal
first of all i really don't have great pics of the stance right now.
second if you think with 2.5in drop that the tires wouldn't move you are on drugs or completely retarded
im not trying to be a dick but there is no reason for you tell me how much my car is lowered, i have had many different suspension setups and at this point there is not a stock piece of suspension on my car, which not many people on this forum can say
please stop worrying about my car and do something with yours because from the looks of your sig pic its in desperate need of help
Old 03-07-2011, 03:31 PM
TECH Resident

Go measure the fender height on your car, there is NO way it's droped lower than his car with the 2.25" drop. Your tires are almost an inch taller than the ones on his green car, yet your car has way more fender gap than his does. If you can explain that to me than go ahead; but unless you droped it more than an inch from the picture you posted, it's not a 2.5" drop, unless it was lifted before you dropped it
Old 03-07-2011, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
[IMG]
i dont have very many good pics with the 18s on
im going to have the car back together soon and going to have a photoshoot
btw most of these pics are taken with a phone and soon after the car was on jackstands, it really had not settle yet
Go measure the fender height on your car, there is NO way it's droped lower than his car with the 2.25" drop. Your tires are almost an inch taller than the ones on his green car, yet your car has way more fender gap than his does. If you can explain that to me than go ahead; but unless you droped it more than an inch from the picture you posted, it's not a 2.5" drop, unless it was lifted before you dropped it
reading>you
also did not see where the specs of the tires for the green car, its nice for you to assume
i would gladly take a pic of my car right now but with there not being wheels or kmember its not going to do us any good lol
so mr tool please go troll some other forums you have not been any help to this thread and just cluttering it up with your useless ramblings, you have not worked on my car
although if you insist to keep this nonsense up why dont you post some your mods and pics of your car and well what your experience with lowered cars and handling is

EDIT just looked at your profile looks like you never even worked on your car lol and you should try to stay out of conversions when you really have no idea wtf your talking about
go put in about 1000 hours of wrench time on you car before you think you have any knowledge about these cars

Last edited by tripblackls1; 03-07-2011 at 05:24 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:37 PM
TECH Resident

I don't need wrench time to see something plain as day
Old 03-07-2011, 08:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I kinda agree with the above, that does not look like a 2.5inch drop dude lol. I have BMR springs and you barely look lower then I do..
Old 03-07-2011, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by fccs
I kinda agree with the above, that does not look like a 2.5inch drop dude lol. I have BMR springs and you barely look lower then I do..
I hope you have atleast 1000 hours into working on your car, otherwise your opinion doesn't matter...

Quick Reply: nt05 315 (rear) nt05r 295 (front) with 3 inch drop.