Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

ccw 19x11 fitment

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 11:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ccw 19x11 fitment

Does anyone know what i would need to fit a 19x11" ccw wheel with a 8.5" backspacing on the rear of a 2000 camaro. I can mount the rim with no tire and torque it on but the lip is touching the inner fender, will a spacer be enough or is it not even worth trying. Thanks for the help.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A 1.5 inch spacer should do the trick just fine. Im going to have to go with a 2". I have chrome c6z06 deep dish (19x10) and i cant even get a lug on. It also will depend on tire width. Id go with (and not over) recommended tread width.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:22 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 69COPO
Does anyone know what i would need to fit a 19x11" ccw wheel with a 8.5" backspacing on the rear of a 2000 camaro. I can mount the rim with no tire and torque it on but the lip is touching the inner fender, will a spacer be enough or is it not even worth trying. Thanks for the help.
First thing, before you make any "final decisions", get the current rear wheels/tires off, and set the rear axle on stands, so the full weight is on the car. If possible get the front wheels on ramps, so the car is level. Now try the wheels on the car, and measure for clearance on both sides.

If the sides differ significanlty, you'll need an adjustable panhard bar first, to get the rear axle centered perfectly, under the car. At that point, you can start talking about spacers, if necessary.