Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

So this is the look I am going for, any street friendly version?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 07:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default So this is the look I am going for, any street friendly version?

So I am need of some new wheels, actually just sold my 16" z28 wheels, have no wheels at the moment. My car is drive about 8 to 10k a year in mostly dry weather but I do sometimes get stuck in rain. It will go to the track maybe twice a year, still on 10 bolt also.

I love the look of this car, it has BS Street lites. 15x4 and 15x10. I like this look alot better than the 17" BS Street lites.

How will this 15" setup work on the street? Are there tires you can actually put on this size rim that will handle good on the street and rain?

If anyone has any suggestions on rims, let me know, car is in sig. I was dead set on Black ZR1 with the 17x9.5 and 17x11 combo but am debating on going a different route other than black.

I am thinking something other than OE wheels,looking for something different.
Attached Thumbnails So this is the look I am going for, any street friendly version?-camaro2.jpg  
Old 02-27-2012, 09:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

8-10k a year bro..increasing the odds for what ever possible accident u may come across/avoid..my skinny wides setup see about 2-3k, and trust me, that skinny tire up front aint stoppn sh*@t!