Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Got new pics of wheels and car!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 01:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well most of the cop here in Gwinnett county are good ol boys. They love domestics but hate imports. I go past atleast three cops going to work and none of them give me any trouble. Oh did i mention i'm also going 67mph in a 45mph no problem yet.
mike
Old 04-08-2004, 08:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLKKNIGHTWS.6
Do you really get noticed less with your black wheels?? I have gotten pulled over 3 out of the 4 times ive taken my car out in the last two weeks. I am a COP MAGNET. As a matter of fact I almost got pulled over last night while taking the car for a spin. Guess it depends on the cop but ya gotta expect treatment like that when your car stands out, or the exact opposite
I guess there are a few to many variables to list but a prime example would be your driving habits, I mean if you cant keep your foot out of it like my boss with his ta its over--your gonna get rolled all the time. Another thing that throws everyone off with my car is the fact that its rarely ever spotless.
I find it helps not only in throwing the cops off but the guys runnin there mouths seem to think just cuz its dirty its slow. Not to throw this thread off track but I definately believe black wheels are a tasteful combination of badass and low key. Still love havin a flashy car with polished forged rims but here in the rust belt it lives inside most of its life