Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Have any F-Body Pics of Bremmer Kraft BR05/BR09 Wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 02:23 AM
Teching In

Location: Witness Protection Program (oh I've said too much!)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Have any F-Body Pics of Bremmer Kraft BR05/BR09 Wheels?

I have narrowed down wheel selections to the Bremmer Kraft BR09 (previously BR05), good looking wheel for the money, I probably will go for the silver and paint them as needed. These are for an extra set of wheels for around town.

I haven't seen many f-body cars (maybe 1 white T/A) with these wheels on the web (here and google, etc.), only thing I mostly see these on are gto's or new camaro's or jetta's ha.

Does anyone have pics of the BR05 or BR09 on a f-body and especially a pic showing how flush they look on the fender?

Sizes for me would be 18x8 or 18x8.5 for fronts and 18x9 for rear, I already have tires thus the reason for wheel sizes. Also I am betting money that I need a +40 or higher offset so the wheels don't stick out, I am not a fan of the roller skate look...

Below is a link to the BR09 on tirerack.com (it may not work)

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand

Thank you for your time. Hopefully a few people have these on their f-body cars as I haven't had good luck with this-->
Old 04-18-2014, 06:15 PM
Teching In

Anyone???
Old 04-19-2014, 06:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Never seen those before but have you looked at VMR wheels the 710,718 and 703 are similar and have more color/ size options. I would put nothing less then a 9.5" wheel in the rear, just my opinion though!
Old 05-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by whiteheartbeat
Never seen those before but have you looked at VMR wheels the 710,718 and 703 are similar and have more color/ size options. I would put nothing less then a 9.5" wheel in the rear, just my opinion though!
Ya the Bremmer Kraft BR09 they sell for gto's and new camaro's and they look pretty good like a miro wheels which I really like the look of the best. The Bremmers are cheap and I figured I could use those with maybe hub ring or spacer-- think there is only like 3 people with these specific wheels on their f-body car makes me wonder if the wheels are more trouble than they are worth. These would just be a drive around town set. I'm buying some nitto nt-01 tires to put on my current set for course track use.

Man I really appreciate your reply, I may very well end up getting something like vmr, I just fell in love with those miro's and me trying to find a deal found the Bremmer wheel that looked almost as good for like half the price.

Quick Reply: Have any F-Body Pics of Bremmer Kraft BR05/BR09 Wheels?