Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Vredestein Ultrac Sessantra - The best 22" tire by a long shot!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2014, 12:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vredestein Ultrac Sessantra - The best 22" tire by a long shot!

OK ... so like everyone else running FI on 22's ... traction is a BIG issue. Please hold off on the "well you shouldn't run 22's" comments ... I built this car for go AND show ... and the 22's look amazing.

I have been running Nitto Invos since I fitted the rims three and a half years ago ... serious traction issues at my HP/TQ.

So after reading all the posts singing praises to Vredestein Ultrac Sessantra I decided to give them a shot... Unbelievable difference!!!

They hook up wayyyy better ... For the first time since I added the blower and rebuilt the motor, I can actually launch the car effectively. And as someone else said on the forum, you can feel when they are about to break loose ... so you can control the power better too. It honestly feels like a different car.

Also a lot smoother and quieter too ... doesn't feel like I'm running on rubber bands any more.

Can not recommend them highly enough!!!

Old 11-30-2014, 06:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Congrats on finding a decent 22" tire for traction? lol
Old 11-30-2014, 11:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smitty2919
Congrats on finding a decent 22" tire for traction? lol
I'm not going to get traction with anything other than a set of big fat slick MT's or Hoosiers! Not a bad problem to have mind you!

Quick Reply: Vredestein Ultrac Sessantra - The best 22" tire by a long shot!