Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

15x3.5 or 15x4 skinnies w/ clearance to run stock length wheel studs??

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 08:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 15x3.5 or 15x4 skinnies w/ clearance to run stock length wheel studs??

I'm trying to research to see if there are any specific brands of skinnies that will fit with enough clearance to use stock wheel stud length? I know a lot require spacers and new wheel studs, but I'm trying to avoid that since I want to run my normal 18" chrome c6 z06 rims for daily driving without wheel studs sticking out excessively. I apologize if this could have been found in search, but I wasn't getting any solid answers. So if possible skinny size and brand that doesn't require spaces or can be used with stock length studs. I appreciate any input, info, or pictures. I will grind calipers if needed. Thanks!
Old 06-01-2015, 09:17 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Jegs or Summit cheap cast aluminum 15x4" wheels will fit with stock wheel studs, but calipers with have to be ground down a bit.

Here's a pretty old picture of my car with stock studs and Summit star wheels
Old 06-02-2015, 05:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's great info! Do you remember which back space and offset on those? I'm glad it's possible, I've heard so many different stories but that's solid proof right there. I will hop on summit and check them out. Thanks!

Quick Reply: 15x3.5 or 15x4 skinnies w/ clearance to run stock length wheel studs??