Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Vogue Tyre Signature V, are these any good?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 04:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vogue Tyre Signature V, are these any good?

I'm looking at a set of Vogue Tyre Signature V tires in a 245/35/R20 for my Gen 1 CTS-V which has 20" Vogue Tyre rims which is why they grabbed my attention as I was looking through discount tires inventory. They are the cheapest tire they offer with a "best" rating out of the good, better, best categories. They come with an impressive 60k mile warranty.

Has anyone had any experience with these? How is the dry and wet traction? How are they after 3 years?

How do they compare to gforce comp2, general gmax, continental extreme contacts, nitto 555s, or eagle sports? These are close in price, but only got a "better" rating.

From the manufacturer description...

"The Vogue Signature V Black is a high-performance tire for the most discerning drivers. A great fit for luxury and performance vehicles, this tire provides ultra-high performance handling, all-season traction, and long tread life. And if those great benefits arent enough, the Signature V Black uses proprietary Whisper Tuning and Comfort Ride technologies to offer a quiet ride, even at high speeds."

Last edited by sawi0024; 05-14-2019 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Update
Old 05-21-2019, 09:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm getting these installed tomorrow. They got a $70 mail rebate going on so they are cheaper than the gforce comp2s at costco with a $70 off sale. Vogue has a 30 day no questions asked return policy so if they really suck I can swap em for something else.

Last edited by sawi0024; 05-21-2019 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-21-2019, 11:25 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had them for a year on my 3800 series 02 Impala and loved them. Year round 135 mile commute with most highway and about 20 city miles on some crap Indy roads. I had no issue in dry/wet/snow. After 25K miles they were still over half tread.

I would buy them again without hesitation. Only sold them cause I was did not like the wheels I bought with them. They looked better online and not so great on the car.