Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Discount tire order= not happy!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 06:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discount tire order= not happy!

I ordered my 17x10 smoothies last Saturday from Kevin. I was told they would go out Monday and I would receive Wednessdy. I thought to myself what great service and shipping. Wednessday came and no wheels so I call DTD and they said ohh no it wont be there till thursday, and I must of misunderstood. I know what I heard but whats another day for wheels Ive been shopping around and looking for in the last 2 months.

So today comes and so do my wheels and I eagerly open the package...two of the rims look brand new with nice factory sealed plastic on the edges and center piece. But the other two had no plastic, grease and smudges all over and where nicked and gauged up on both rims. One of the center pieces with completey scrapped up. The boxes for these two rims are even different sizes then the two new rims. It looks like these rims belonged to someone else and returned and somebody figured they would re-sell them and ship them to me

Now 1k may not be alot to some folks but me it is, and it ticks me off that companies are quik to charge you but fail to deliver what is promised. I would expect a company to tripple check every box of products to make sure customer get what they pay for. So i call DTD and asked if they could see if any local DTD had them in stock and just switch them there, they said it must be shipped out to me and they will re-send me two new rims and issue a call tag for the old rims.

This expeirence has been very disappointing to say the least. Hopefully this issue will be rectified once my new rims come in and they are in the shape they should be..
Old 07-22-2004, 06:10 PM
Banned

Man that sux....hope they take care of the problem
Old 07-22-2004, 06:12 PM

Thanks no good bro. Unfortnally, I dont think Kevin or Todd have any doing in that. I know they are in AZ and my wheels and tires are coming from the Ohio warehouse. Theyre making it right, thats all that counts.