Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Wheel offset for '95 camaro

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2024, 11:19 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Wheel offset for '95 camaro

Hello,
I recently picked up a 1995 Camaro z28. All modifications are Autox focused. My Car is currently lowered with UMI Lowering Springs and Bilstein Shocks. I am looking to do the C5 or Gen. 1 CTS-V brake conversion kit which requires 18" wheels. I have bought 3 sets of wheels but I cannot get the offset correct. As I said before, this is an AutoX focused build so i'd like to run 18x9 and 18x10.5 wheels. I'm primarily looking to buy off Facebook Marketplace to save a little money but I'm open to the idea of buying new. I'd like to know what wheels from other cars would both fit the offset and come in those dimensions. Most corvette wheels in my area are either 17's or Z06/Grand Sport wheels. I'm keeping my eye open for corvette wheels, but I'd also like to know what other options I have. Ideally I'd like to not roll my fenders or run spacers. In terms of brand new wheels what would be the ideal offsets. I believe stock is +35 front and +43 rear. I've seen you can go up to +56 but that would require a stretched tire. Attached below is how the car sits with the lowering kit. It is dropped 1.25" in the front and 1.5" in the rear.

The following users liked this post:
rmack (02-02-2024)

Quick Reply: Wheel offset for '95 camaro