Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Pictures of my AR rebels on my WS6

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 02:07 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's nice to see someone do something different with the calipers. I think they go well with the black car. I like the way the blue reflects off the wheels too. Very nice car man.
Old 09-11-2004, 03:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dam thanx again for the compliments.. im glad more and more ppl like my calipers, ya they do shine alot off those wheels.. i think i got lucky also with the first person trying these wheels and having no problems wut so ever. As for my tint i got 20% on the sides and 5% on the back window. its limo tint so it looks pretty dark. K i took a couple more pics with a little more sun light on the wheels but i don't got no digital camera so be a lil bit before i get them posted.
Old 09-11-2004, 02:08 PM
On The Tree

Wow very sexxy car. Clean and mean. I like the caliper color myself
Old 09-12-2004, 04:07 PM
TECH Regular

Sick wheels, those are the ones i'm getting too, oddly enough, I have a black LS1 T/A too, with the same euro side-markers, man, great minds think alike. Mines not a WS6 though, so don't worry about me copying heh, I sent you a PM about the wheels, get back to me whenever you can man!
Old 10-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Teching In

travws6 love those rebels ! what size rubber are you wrap with?
Old 10-13-2004, 10:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

there 275/35/18 to tell the truth i think there wider then the 275/40/17 when i put them beside my WS6 wheels... and they tuck perfect
Old 10-13-2004, 10:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Is your front plate on the airdam?? Have you had any cop trouble over that?

About your clear corners, are you using amber and orange bulbs? Afterthoughts mentioned LED's that are clear and light up red and orange,but I haven't found any. Do you know where to get some?
Old 10-13-2004, 10:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by psykoTa
Is your front plate on the airdam?? Have you had any cop trouble over that?

About your clear corners, are you using amber and orange bulbs? Afterthoughts mentioned LED's that are clear and light up red and orange,but I haven't found any. Do you know where to get some?
yes my plate on the air dam under the car i did have it on the dash and got pulled over, he gave me a warning and said it has to be on front and also said that i no it don't look cool. then i asked well would it be ok under on the air dam he said well better there then on the dash but its suppose to be a certian distance from the ground. And that was that. as for the clear corners i do got the amber and orange bulbs none LED's tho.. i didn't no they had them. but when the lights are off u don't see the bulbs n e how.. i was gona just do clear bulbs but thougth ok i better leave a couple things legal on my car.. haha
Old 10-13-2004, 11:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TravWS6
yes my plate on the air dam under the car i did have it on the dash and got pulled over, he gave me a warning and said it has to be on front and also said that i no it don't look cool. then i asked well would it be ok under on the air dam he said well better there then on the dash but its suppose to be a certian distance from the ground. And that was that. as for the clear corners i do got the amber and orange bulbs none LED's tho.. i didn't no they had them. but when the lights are off u don't see the bulbs n e how.. i was gona just do clear bulbs but thougth ok i better leave a couple things legal on my car.. haha

OH ya....legal... ha ha. I was thinkin' you could see the bulbs through the lens, could you post a pic of one of them? I am thinkin about putting the plate on the airdam, but around here, it would be; ticket for no plate, tint to dark, speeding, wreckless driving, driving during the day, driving while in public, and any other stupid ticket they could come up with.

I think I need to stop using all these damn smileys.....
Old 10-14-2004, 09:57 AM
Teching In

travws6 do you have any rub issue at all? i have a red transam and think those wheels would go nice against the red, and you are drop with the prokit right? thanks in advance for any info.
Old 10-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Teching In

I thought you had neons in your wheels because of the reflection from the chrome. Those rimz are VERY tight. "They got the high bling factor homie!"
Old 10-14-2004, 05:46 PM
Teching In

travws6 did you go with the 41 offset all the way around? just order rebels 18\10-41 offset all the way around ,ill be getting them on monday will post pics up soon .
Old 10-14-2004, 06:08 PM
TECH Resident

Car looks awesome. Another vote that the blue calipers look good & I also thought it was neon at first too!
Old 10-14-2004, 09:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

transamtwothousand - i do have a pro kit but i also chopped half a coil off the springs so its alot lower then a prokit... proboly almost a inch lower as for the wheels rubbing the only time they did was with 3 ppl in the car and alot of luggage but i fixed that with a hammer and rolled the lip a little on the back passenger side.. i think this is also becuase of the mysterios way our cars sit higher on the drivers side, other then that no rubbing n e where else. DO NOT go bigger tires in the back! with the 41mm offset u won't have room unless u totaly roll the lip tight i was gona go with 295/35/18 in the back but i couldn't see them fitting very nicly at all.. im very inpressed with the tires all 275/35/18. As for the wheels the only wheel that will fit our cars is the 41mm offset 18" rim. I guess im the first one who took the chance after researching about the 18X10's up front.. but hey they fit awsome! u won't be dissapointed in the fitment! proboly will be when u see the bill for new tires tho! haha sure hurt my wallet, well my visa had to cover it! n e ways post some pics when u get them on the car.. should look awsome with the red!

psykoTa - Ya i agree cops will nailing you for everything if there in a bad mood! ill do my best to get ya a pic of those clear markers, i don't have a digital camera but i'll get my film put on a cd rite away
Old 10-14-2004, 09:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TravWS6
psykoTa - Ya i agree cops will nailing you for everything if there in a bad mood! ill do my best to get ya a pic of those clear markers, i don't have a digital camera but i'll get my film put on a cd rite away

Cool, thanks man.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:10 PM
Launching!

Wheels look real hot!! Where did you get them from and how much were they?

Last edited by SLEEK00SS; 10-14-2004 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-15-2004, 07:34 AM
Teching In

travws6 thanks for all the info! nice to know that the 275s will work up front thanks again.
Old 10-15-2004, 07:38 AM
Launching!

Those wheels look awsome on your car. I like the blue calipers.....props
Old 10-15-2004, 07:40 AM
Teching In

sleekooss i think any vendor that carries american racin wheels should be able to get them for you . If you need further help i went on americanracing web site and click on dealer locator to find one near your area. as for price mine was 2100 and some change .search and shop around hope this works for you.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:17 AM
Teching In

TravWS6

Hey man, are you in the GTA? (AKA Greater Toronto Area)

Just curious because we have a couple of really good clubs in the area. One is the Toronto F-body Motorsports. We have Solo 1 and Drag competitions throughout the year.