Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Anyone Runnin Nitto Terra Grapplers AT's?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 10:32 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Runnin Nitto Terra Grapplers AT's?

Just wondering if anyone has been runnin Nitto Terra Grapplers AT's? If so how do they handle in all conditions, Rain, Dry, Snow, Mud, etc... And how are they wearing for ya? Just wondering what kinda milage these tires might get out of them. I am just lookin for using them for the road, not off road.
Thanks!
Old 09-28-2004, 11:27 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BurntOrangeSierra01
Just wondering if anyone has been runnin Nitto Terra Grapplers AT's? If so how do they handle in all conditions, Rain, Dry, Snow, Mud, etc... And how are they wearing for ya? Just wondering what kinda milage these tires might get out of them. I am just lookin for using them for the road, not off road.
Thanks!
I have a set, 265/75/r16, on my Toyota Tundra. I've had them on for almost a year now and have put 20,000+ miles on them. Tread still looks very meatty. I'm comparing them to my stock BFGs (not All Terains) and I'm very pleased. They are great in the rain. I through some salt bags in the back of the Tundra and drove my single pull POS all winter with almost no need for 4 wheel drive. Off coarse they ar efine on the dry streets to. I'm not a serious offroader so I've not tested that to much but they have been fine for what I've used them for. They do have staggered side wall tread so the almost hav et obe good in the mud for an all terrain tire. I would buy them again.