Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Where can I find Collector Edition Black Centercaps for my black wheels??

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 12:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Where can I find Collector Edition Black Centercaps for my black wheels??

Do you guys know where I can find COLLECTOR EDITION black centercaps for my wheels?
Part# 9594405

Thanks

Robert
Old 01-17-2019, 03:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Center caps

Has anyone any knowledge on the availability of the Collector Edition center caps? Or does anyone know if they’ll eventually be reproduced? That and the floor mats!!
Old 02-03-2019, 07:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

I believe some years ago you could find ceta center caps and or overlay decals but haven't seen any for some time. Locating original floormats... forget about it or plan on paying a premium if you do in great shape.
Old 02-04-2019, 02:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Signal26
Has anyone any knowledge on the availability of the Collector Edition center caps? Or does anyone know if they’ll eventually be reproduced? That and the floor mats!!
I just found one online at a place called Centercaps.net. I tried to buy 4 just to have spares but they only had one. I was surprised when I did a search for them and it popped up. If you ever find them, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy them because they won’t be there long! I paid $30 for it used. I sent Centercaps an email asking if they’d be getting any more in stock but haven’t received a response.

Quick Reply: Where can I find Collector Edition Black Centercaps for my black wheels??