Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Besides Bogarts, what other 15X10 will fit, no grinding?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 10:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Besides Bogarts, what other 15X10 will fit, no grinding?

Title says it all. Bogart is a nice wheel maybe even worth the price, but at $400 each too rich for me for once a month at the track. If there's nothing else available I guess I'll stick with my MT DR's 275 40 17's.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:56 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nothing. I designed the Bogart wheels directly for LS1 and LT1 applications.

If your looking for a budget wheel, a weld prostar is about your only choice. Your going to spend ~450.00 for the set of rears and spacers but plan on doing some grinding to make them work. You NEED longer studs if you want to be safe.

You should not be running slicks on the back and standard wheels in the front. Especially if your trying to opimize your time at the track. Don't underestimate drag wheels. I see our Bogart customers loosing .1-.2 tenths of a second. Our wheels are ~30% LESS weight then a weld prostar or draglite setup. Pretty decent mod for the money if you ask me. If you compare it to some of your other listed mods, it may be a better bang for the buck.

I'd suggest if your not ready for drag racing, stick with the setup that you currently have. Be prepared...as you probably already know, traction will always be an issue.

For the money that you've dropped into your car, wheels make a big impact regarding performance as well as looks. Since it appears you've taken great care in the parts you've listed and selected...you should only expect the best. This is something everyone can see and we are the lightest direct fit durable wheel out there.

Good luck on your decision. Have a Merry Christmas!

Steve