Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

What up with TomZ wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 06:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What up with TomZ wheels

I have been trying to order just one painted black z06 wheel from tomz wheels and for the past month i have been getting a huge run around. it started it with them telling me that they had to call to their warehouse to see if they had any in stock. The funny thing is, they would never call me back when they said that they would. I called them at least 5 times within the same month only to get the same results. I was finally able to talk with Tom and he told me that the wheels where gonna take at least a month to get there, but this is after i was told that he would be able to get the wheel from one of his suppliers.

The thing that kills me the most, is the fact that they act like they dont wanna sell me the rim. I only want the rim so i can trade with one of my buddies. so technically, there are two people that are pissed with this company. Can anyone tell me what the hell is goin on?
Old 12-30-2005, 06:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im the one that is suppose to be getting the rim from fabian who posted this, and its been over a month that they have been saying they would have them soon..first it was november 27th then december 19th then it was after the holidays and still nothing. I heard alot of praise about Tom Z wheels, but from what i heard from my buddy they definitely dont sound as good as what ive heard.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:15 PM
FormerVendor

Hi, First let me say I am sorry if we have not followed up on return phone calls and also apologize that the information has changed. The Distributor that carries the wheel you need has been out of them for a period of time. This has happened in the past and has always been resolved in a timely fashion. This time though we have been given dates they expected the wheels to be in stock and the dates come and go and still no wheels. This is a little unusual for them so when they told us when they expected them in we gave that date to our customers.

We certainly would like to take care of our custumers and would like to sell you a wheel or anything else you need. In this case perhaps some of the frustration we are having in not being to get the wheels in is coming through to you. That should not have happened and I will talk to all the sales persons about how to handle this. Drop me a PM with your phone number and I will make a worksheet and will call you as soon as they come in. Once again this has been a unique situation and we should have handled it better.

Tom
Old 12-30-2005, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

i would like to thank you personally Tom, even though i have not dealt or spoken with you, my buddy is the one thats been calling and checking and all that, but i am getting the wheel, do you have any kind of idea when you think the wheel might be available? Thanks again
JacobK
Old 12-30-2005, 09:03 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You rock Tom, first time I have ever read anything negative about you and your comapany and you are the first one to own up and make it right. Bravo Tom, Bravo!! Best of luck to you and yours in the new year!!
Old 12-30-2005, 10:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TomZwheels
Hi, First let me say I am sorry if we have not followed up on return phone calls and also apologize that the information has changed. The Distributor that carries the wheel you need has been out of them for a period of time. This has happened in the past and has always been resolved in a timely fashion. This time though we have been given dates they expected the wheels to be in stock and the dates come and go and still no wheels. This is a little unusual for them so when they told us when they expected them in we gave that date to our customers.

We certainly would like to take care of our custumers and would like to sell you a wheel or anything else you need. In this case perhaps some of the frustration we are having in not being to get the wheels in is coming through to you. That should not have happened and I will talk to all the sales persons about how to handle this. Drop me a PM with your phone number and I will make a worksheet and will call you as soon as they come in. Once again this has been a unique situation and we should have handled it better.

Tom

sending u a pm
Old 12-30-2005, 10:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yea got my tt2's for xmas couldnt be happier and lighting fast shipping thanks tom...
Old 12-31-2005, 12:03 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks tom i apprieciate that, including your fast response to this post. When i originally bought the wheels from you guys, i had no problem. In fact the wheel shipped out sooner than i expected. I am confident that the issue will be resolved in a timely manner Tom thanks. You have a PM also.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:51 AM
12 Second Club

yea got my tt2's for xmas couldnt be happier and lighting fast shipping thanks tom...
X2
Old 12-31-2005, 10:17 AM
FormerVendor

We call our Distributor constantly checking on the wheels.( once again a little frustration coming through) I hate to give a date as that is what has been a problem in the past. They give us a date and we pass it along and then we feel real bad when that date comes and we cannot deliver the wheels. On these
IU will talk to them Tuesday when they get back from the Holiday and I will send a PM..

Thanks

Tom
Old 01-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Banned

Default tom z sucks

EDITED:

message removed by Admin. If you registered here just to troll, we will remove your account.
Old 01-02-2006, 12:07 AM
10 Second Club

Had a great experiance with tom z wheels. Got my wheels in 3 days from my order. I sure he will get it taken care of.
Old 01-02-2006, 11:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

ya im sure he will too im just dying to get these rims..lol
Old 01-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Launching!

Dude I just bought some chrome ZO6's from Tomzwheels today and the guy who I talked to seemed pretty reasonable and helpful. I was going to buy a set off of their website but he showed me a special on ebay and saved me a little money. Also he showed me a selection of center-caps for them that I got to choose from too.

But last week I was trying to buy a set of wheels and I sent them a few e-mails asking some questions and they never returned them.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Banned

EDITED by Admin: You earned yourself a permanent vacation from the site.