Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 02:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That Chevelle looks perfect.
Old 03-25-2006, 02:42 PM
TECH Resident

I still think good 17s look better than 19s. You cant get that aggressive look with a bigger wheel, and I happen to like the aggressive stance.

Last edited by Charging TA; 03-25-2006 at 03:14 PM.
Old 03-25-2006, 03:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by slow trans am
if you want big rims buy a ****** suv. don't go any bigger then 17. all your gonna do is hurt the performance of your car while your laughed at buy real f-body enthusiasts.
I bought 18' iforged aero's, does this mean that people are lauhging at me. Anybody with 18's on their car is a fake enthusiast. I guess 18's are ghetto , right? i guess that the new corvette zo6 wich if i'm not mistaken comes with 19's and 20's is ghetto. I'll wait for your response.
Old 03-25-2006, 04:21 PM
TECH Resident

i suppose my 18s look bad on my car????

Old 03-25-2006, 05:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RAT496BOY, If you and your gay friend SLPHAWK300 would have read the reply I wrote to ADIDAS BOI then maybe you would have your kept your mouth shut as well, do you two take turns on that soap box? "

Hey listen BOI, I'll get over myself when I'm finished bitch slappin your punk ***!! As far as 19" wheels go, some look great if your offset is correct but I dont think I have seen a 20" wheel with anything more than a 8" width, and geez you would have to put a 30mm on it and hope you dont rub or do a sudden fender flare mod!! Like these guys on here said, even 19" wheels arent gonna have much traction but if all your looking for is something to show off then go for it. Call TC @ Tomz Wheels, he gave me a smokin deal on Boyd Coddintons, he asked me not to say how much but trust me it was damm well worth it to talk with him!! No ofense intended on the 20"wire wheels, just wanted to make sure you werent gonna shoot the bird with lame *** wheels!! Its all good, give yourself a hug and consider it from me!!

I have 18"s on order and think they look great as well as some 19"s but 20"s IMO is lame on an Fbody. Thats why they made forums like this, so you get different ideas and opinions from lots of guys. Now that the we have that cleared up, nice car and yes the 22"s look awesome on that Chevelle. And I dont hate anyone you **** smoke! Geez, pull your thong panties out of your *** and relax! Read the reply I sent to the kid before you respond, oh and by the way
Have a nice weekend!!

Last edited by ss4chad; 03-25-2006 at 05:34 PM.
Old 03-25-2006, 05:42 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ss4chad
RAT496BOY, If you and your gay friend SLPHAWK300 would have read the reply I wrote to ADIDAS BOI then maybe you would have your kept your mouth shut as well, do you two take turns on that soap box? "

Hey listen BOI, I'll get over myself when I'm finished bitch slappin your punk ***!! As far as 19" wheels go, some look great if your offset is correct but I dont think I have seen a 20" wheel with anything more than a 8" width, and geez you would have to put a 30mm on it and hope you dont rub or do a sudden fender flare mod!! Like these guys on here said, even 19" wheels arent gonna have much traction but if all your looking for is something to show off then go for it. Call TC @ Tomz Wheels, he gave me a smokin deal on Boyd Coddintons, he asked me not to say how much but trust me it was damm well worth it to talk with him!! No ofense intended on the 20"wire wheels, just wanted to make sure you werent gonna shoot the bird with lame *** wheels!! Its all good, give yourself a hug and consider it from me!!

I have 18"s on order and think they look great as well as some 19"s but 20"s IMO is lame on an Fbody. Thats why they made forums like this, so you get different ideas and opinions from lots of guys. Now that the we have that cleared up, nice car and yes the 22"s look awesome on that Chevelle. And I dont hate anyone you **** smoke! Geez, pull your thong panties out of your *** and relax! Read the reply I sent to the kid before you respond, oh and by the way
Have a nice weekend!!

Well then...i wasn't aware that i was gay. So, rat496boy what'cha doin' later. Anyway, back to the original question of does anyone have any pictures. I hope that some of the pictures on here are helpful for you.

"I just bought a Trans Am and I want to get 19's and 20's on it. I've seen a few pictures of f-bodys on the site but if any body can post pictures of there cars 19's, 20's, or even better, with the two it would be greatly appreciated. If you dont like big rims dont comment."

The funny thing is he never asked for opinions, just pictures!!
Old 03-25-2006, 06:00 PM
12 Second Club

Hawk? I like your style! I apolgize for talkin smack. No harm intended. I didnt mean to start a small internet battle over "Wheel Size Matters". Must be a guy thing!! Anyway, I'm sorry man,
Love to see pics of your blown bird, I'm sure it looks great!! Have a great weekend!!
Chad
Old 03-25-2006, 06:07 PM
TECH Resident

Hawk? I like your style! I apolgize for talkin smack. No harm intended. I didnt mean to start a small internet battle over "Wheel Size Matters". Must be a guy thing!! Anyway, I'm sorry man,
Love to see pics of your blown bird, I'm sure it looks great!! Have a great weekend!!
Chad
It's cool bro. It's surely a guy thing, haha.

Old 03-25-2006, 06:22 PM
12 Second Club

Bad *** dude!! Thats a smokin hot lookin car, wheels and all. Thanks for the pic!!
Chad
Old 03-25-2006, 06:29 PM
TECH Resident

Bad *** dude!! Thats a smokin hot lookin car, wheels and all. Thanks for the pic!!
Chad
Thanks alot, and you're welcome. It's difficult to take pictures of it to show the real color. 'Cause believe it or not it's not black. It's a BMW paint color, Carbon Black...blues and greys with the black. The fender decals aren't there anymore either.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:46 PM
Staging Lane

WOW!!!look at all these poor f-bodys. those big rims are ugly as hell esspecialy with your rubber bands for tires. but i must say, that chevelle is by far the worst, seel your car and buy a ****** suv if you want some big stunna rims,bling bling in yo.

if your lookin for some dubs yo, maybe yo azz shuld hit up x-zibit to pimp yo whip mad fly.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:51 PM
TECH Resident

WOW!!!look at all these poor f-bodys. those big rims are ugly as hell esspecialy with your rubber bands for tires. but i must say, that chevelle is by far the worst, seel your car and buy a ****** suv if you want some big stunna rims,bling bling in yo.

if your lookin for some dubs yo, maybe yo azz shuld hit up x-zibit to pimp yo whip mad fly.
Listen *** hole, he did not ask for opinions did he. He asked for pictures. He also said at the very bottom of his post, if you don't like big rims then don't post...why are you posting?
Old 03-25-2006, 07:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i agree with SLPhawk... 20 inch rims are not my thing either...i like my 17 and 18 Zo6's just fine. But talkin smack over the internet is about as childish as it gets. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and ideas. i think if everyone had the exact same F-Body i wouldn't like them as much. Im 19 and just out of highschool. so i can see where this kid could be coming from. but 20's are just not my style
Old 03-25-2006, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

as for what was originally asked...this guy has 20's all around on his TA..i recall in an older thread he said they're for sale....
Old 03-25-2006, 07:05 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Originally Posted by SLPHawk300
It's cool bro. It's surely a guy thing, haha.

That car is cosmo-shwartz?
Old 03-25-2006, 07:09 PM
12 Second Club

Ya know Hawk, there is a guy on here that has a saying that goes like this:
"Dont argue with ignorant people, they pull you down to their level and beat you with expereience"
I think we can say that 'slow trans am' falls well into that realm of ignorance. Hey slow trans am, can you read or is somebody reading it for you and teling you what it says? You stupid ****!!
Old 03-25-2006, 07:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha chad...i've heard the same thing...but "don't argue with idiots...blablabla...." i find it senseless to fight online....no punch's are thrown...so no outcome is reached lol
Old 03-25-2006, 07:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

i think 20's look ok if theyre a good pic...not my style but they look good
Old 03-25-2006, 07:32 PM
Staging Lane

how am i stupid? it's my opinion. you guys with your big *** rims look about as gay as the riced out hondas everyone hates. to each there own, but that is my opinion. i love how alot of people like to act like they have never disagreed with someones taste and spke there mind. im willing to bet if some honda guy came on here showing pics of his 20" spinners on his honda you guys wuold be all over him.

as i said before, ask x-zibit, im sure he could get you a hook up on some geavoni dubs.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

yo homie, my ride did get pimped. so did my suv.

lets keep it on topic tho, lets see some more birds on 19s

Quick Reply: Whos got big rims?