Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Whos got big rims?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey bud,

I have 18inch HRE's on my WS6. (1 1/2 inch dish in the front and 2 1/2 rear) If your interested in lookin at them check out my page on MySpace.com. http://www.myspace.com/johnagiacobbe. I am computer illeterate so I cant upload photo's like the rest of the crew. I also have pic of a used set of Enki V1's in good condition. The HRE's are NOT cheap - like to the tune of over $6,000 - but they are top quality wheels and look insane!

I sell many types of wheels, tires, and Vortech Supercharges, so when your interested in purchasing let me know. Since it is not my primary business and I dont have overhead nor do I have marketing fees my prices are really good. However, I ask that the buyer have done their HW (know exactly what you want) and come to me for a final price. My Tech at HRE will custom fit the wheels to the car so there wont be a fitment issue.
Attached Images  
Old 03-25-2006, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Got The Upload!!
Attached Thumbnails Whos got big rims?-cimg1714.jpg   Whos got big rims?-cimg1713s.jpg   Whos got big rims?-cimg1715.jpg   Whos got big rims?-copy-cimg1717.jpg   Whos got big rims?-copy-cimg1712.jpg  

Old 03-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Teching In

last pics
Attached Thumbnails Whos got big rims?-hre-547r.jpg   Whos got big rims?-cimg1621.jpg   Whos got big rims?-cimg1616.jpg  
Old 03-25-2006, 09:12 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by slow trans am
WOW!!!look at all these poor f-bodys. those big rims are ugly as hell esspecialy with your rubber bands for tires. but i must say, that chevelle is by far the worst, seel your car and buy a ****** suv if you want some big stunna rims,bling bling in yo.

if your lookin for some dubs yo, maybe yo azz shuld hit up x-zibit to pimp yo whip mad fly.
I suppose next you're gonna call Chip Foose a ricer for putting large diameter wheels on most of the cars he does. Ill fitting 20's do look like *** on F bodies. Ill fitting wheels on any vehicle look like ***. Wheels need to be in proportion to the rest of the vehicle and wheel wells. 19's are as big as I'd go on a 4th gen. That Chevelle looks badass with big wheels. SUV's generally look retarded with larger than 20 or 22" wheels. Go put a set of 15's on your car with some poly glass tires and drive your sorry *** back to the 70's.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:52 PM
TECH Resident

Fighting on the Internet is like being retarded....'cause you know in the end, you're still ******* retarded. No, I, nor anyone else on this board is arrogant enough to say that we have never disagreed with or argued with someone over how their car looks. There a million and one threads in the apperance section that starts off, "Tell me what you think" this is where opinions are written, because people are actually asking for input from fellow enthuiests (sp?)

how am i stupid? it's my opinion. you guys with your big *** rims look about as gay as the riced out hondas everyone hates. to each there own, but that is my opinion. i love how alot of people like to act like they have never disagreed with someones taste and spke there mind. im willing to bet if some honda guy came on here showing pics of his 20" spinners on his honda you guys wuold be all over him.

as i said before, ask x-zibit, im sure he could get you a hook up on some geavoni dubs.
If some "ricer" came in here and posted up pictures of his car, i can almost promise you that his thread would say, "He guys, check out my car, what do you think?" See...asking for opinions. Granted, there are plenty of said "ricer" cars that i do not care for, not my style. But there are a few that actually look pretty good...if you don't like the style, being a fellow enthusist, you can at least respect the dedication and the will to make a car unique.

In this particular thread this kid never once asked for opinions, he asked for pictures. "Slow Trans Am", take your **** elsewhere because i can assure you it is not welcome here. And with someone with so few posts, i find it somewhat comical that you are coming in here and being a ***** already...not a good way to make friends.

But you know, for now, me and rat496boy are gonna go be gay together while Chad and watches

Last edited by SLPHawk300; 03-25-2006 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
That car is cosmo-shwartz?
What does that mean?
Old 03-25-2006, 10:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

19x10 and 20x10 Intro Pentias
Old 03-25-2006, 10:14 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GrnDragon

19x10 and 20x10 Intro Pentias
I have seen that Car Domain page before...you have put a tremendous amount of time and effort into that car, and i love the hood and front clip...looks great. Just be prepared to get called gay, and hang on i'll give you Xzibt's number, **** i had it around it here somewhere. Oh well, looks great bro.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:21 PM
TECH Regular

slp hawk, that black t/a with the split 5 spokes looks awesome, nice pics

know what rims they are, width??

(19s as far as i'll go, i already feel every crevice of the raod with the 17 x 9.5s)
Old 03-25-2006, 10:22 PM
Staging Lane

just cause i don't have many posts means nothing seeing as how i've been her longer then you have.

i usaly don't post, i just browse around for info that i need, but this thread irritates me, i can't stand huge *** ugly wheels. i usualy won't post to argue wiht someone, but i was bored and figured i would **** a few people off and well i did just that.

im sure theres plenty other on here biting there tongue at the site of some of these cars, i just figured i'd stir the pot.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:23 PM
TECH Resident

just cause i don't have many posts means nothing seeing as how i've been her longer then you have.

i usaly don't post, i just browse around for info that i need, but this thread irritates me, i can't stand huge *** ugly wheels. i usualy won't post to argue wiht someone, but i was bored and figured i would **** a few people off and well i did just that.

im sure theres plenty other on here biting there tongue at the site of some of these cars, i just figured i'd stir the pot.
You're correct, biting their tounge, not posting, not reading. If the thread irritated you then leave it.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:25 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TryingT/A
slp hawk, that black t/a with the split 5 spokes looks awesome, nice pics

know what rims they are, width??

(19s as far as i'll go, i already feel every crevice of the raod with the 17 x 9.5s)
If you're refering to my car, they are CCW 505a's 19x10 and 19x11.5. Don't steal them or i'll ******* kill you haha
Old 03-25-2006, 11:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Well then shut the **** up and stop posting, troll.....

On a side note Im running Evos, 19"...

Old 03-25-2006, 11:21 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SLPHawk300
What does that mean?
Cosmo-Shwartz is the BMW Carbon black, that I believe you speak of...

Black, with lot a heavy metallic/graphite grey metallic look.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SLPHawk300
But you know, for now, me and rat496boy are gonna go be gay together while Chad and watches
woo woo
Old 03-26-2006, 12:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The green Bird looks killer!! Wicked mean dude, I like it!!
Hawk? When can I expect the first hard on? I'm gonna drive over to 7-11 and get a 12 pack , dont rise with out me!!!
Old 03-26-2006, 12:39 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

rat496boy? No **** dude, you got a bitchin lookin car!
Old 03-26-2006, 01:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Big rims on TA's and camaro's are
Old 03-26-2006, 01:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

rat496boy & slow trans am

Are you two looking for a vacation?? I suggest staying out of this mans thread unless you have something contributing to post.

"I just bought a Trans Am and I want to get 19's and 20's on it. I've seen a few pictures of f-bodys on the site but if any body can post pictures of there cars 19's, 20's, or even better, with the two it would be greatly appreciated. If you dont like big rims dont comment."

I see nowhere in his post does he asks for opinions, just pictures, so please refrain from throwing in your 2 cents.

Old 03-26-2006, 01:53 AM
TECH Regular

Exclamation Batman's car ************!!!!!!!1

Nice ride slp hawk, Maybe i'll see you on Lagrange Road (I live in hinsdale).

Nice *** rims on your car, i won't steal them but if i don't find something as good i might have to, I want something close to the ws6 rims but bigger and shinier.

here's my raptor

Quick Reply: Whos got big rims?