Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

1 Bogart goes down

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 03:27 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by slowredz
I did... They dont offer to help at all. They say it was UPS's fault, which is a very likely possibility. But he didnt offer to help out with it or give me a price to check it out for me. Oh well I will take it somewhere local to fix it, lesson learned
We have no control over a product once it leaves our door. We certainly do not send damaged wheels to customers. I know we would never leave our customers stuck with a wheel that is damaged if brought to our attention.

EVEN if the customer damaged a wheel...we certainly can and do take back wheels for review and repair it if necessary. We do this for any of our sales and our authorized vendors indirect sales.

Issues as mentioned are directed straight to me (if you've purchased one wheels through us or one of our vendors). I have never turned away a customer if they had a damaged wheel stating there is nothing that I can do to help them. What good is a damaged wheel aside for being one large paper-weight!

As mentioned, if ANYONE has issues, you need to direct them to me so we can assist you with your concerns.

Steve