Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 05:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a little different. Fikse Profil 5S

Old 09-27-2006, 12:16 PM
11 Second Club

I have a set of Fikse F5s for sale if anyone is looking.... They are 17X9.5 all the way around.

I am having them polished right now. They should look like mirrors when they are done.

A steal of a deal @ $1,650 for a set of 4.

I can send pics after the rims are done.

Thanks,

Bill
Old 09-27-2006, 03:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

havnt posted a reply in a long time. some real nice lookin cars guys.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
I doubt its 90% of the people on this board, but Im talking about curbing your wheel while trying to parallel park, or taking a corner too sharp, as thats just being careless. Your example is very valid but lets be serious your going to bring up the most dramatic example and try to claim that i was talking about how you should not curb your wheel even if it means trashing your car...lets be serious there are circumstances where it could happen to anyone, and maybe im just super careful, but ive yet to encounter a situation where ive had no choice but to smash my wheel into a curb. Accident and evasive manuevers to prevent a crash are totally different, but if you are parallel parking, taking a corner too sharp, etc and curb your wheels then your retarded. Im done arguing too.
I couldn't agree with you more, dude. I don't see how people curb the **** out of their wheels. My mother does it, my brother does it, my dad does it...

I'm 20, I've had 6 cars, 7 sets of wheels and none of them had curb rash on them *from me*. The only rash that has been on my wheels has been there from previous owners. My 04 stang I bought new was rashless, my 98 was all fucked up from the girl prior but I put perfect konig wheels on there and was perfect until I sold the wheels, my 01 SS had perfect wheels until I sold it, my 89 LX had perfect convo pros, my 00 camaro had wheels that were only f-d up thanks to my dad driving it apparently on the curb for a few miles. my current 02 SS has perfect wheels and they stay thay way because I don't drive close to the curb or turn tight.

If you're concious abuot where the curb is you will NEVER hit a curb with your wheels/tires/whatever. And I'm a 20 year old kid that apparently can't drive worth a **** either.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:04 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Oso SS
I couldn't agree with you more, dude. I don't see how people curb the **** out of their wheels. My mother does it, my brother does it, my dad does it...

I'm 20, I've had 6 cars, 7 sets of wheels and none of them had curb rash on them *from me*. The only rash that has been on my wheels has been there from previous owners. My 04 stang I bought new was rashless, my 98 was all fucked up from the girl prior but I put perfect konig wheels on there and was perfect until I sold the wheels, my 01 SS had perfect wheels until I sold it, my 89 LX had perfect convo pros, my 00 camaro had wheels that were only f-d up thanks to my dad driving it apparently on the curb for a few miles. my current 02 SS has perfect wheels and they stay thay way because I don't drive close to the curb or turn tight.

If you're concious abuot where the curb is you will NEVER hit a curb with your wheels/tires/whatever. And I'm a 20 year old kid that apparently can't drive worth a **** either.
Amen to that
Old 01-17-2007, 06:31 PM
11 Second Club

TTT Id like to see some black Camaros with the FM5s!
Old 01-19-2007, 03:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TS99V6

These wheels are IMHO the best looking wheels for a NBM car. I plan to get the same someday
Old 02-16-2007, 09:37 PM
On The Tree

ttt...........
Old 02-16-2007, 10:27 PM
TECH Veteran

damn cragers wheels are badass...actually all of these are badass
Old 02-17-2007, 10:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 98SuperSport
i dont mean to sound like an ***, but why are they so expensive? they look like a nice machine finished wheel, but nothing too special. i think wheels like ccw's or iforged are more worth the $$.
You arent an ***, you're just curious. Look into how much they weigh, and what the process is for making the rims and you'll find they're of the same caliber as CCW and iForged.

And yes, Cragers car(s) = . Not only black FM5s, but a 427 in the beast too...Crager, I hate you

Quick Reply: *!Post pics of f-bodies with Fikse FM5s!*