Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Chrome 18" ZR1 teasers

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 08:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe Racer
Wow, your car looks great !

I've been hoping these wheels would be made in 18's. I looked on e-bay, and found 1 seller offering these, but only in 9.5's. Do you know if they're available in 11's as well ?

off topic..... what camera/ lens are the pics taken with ? Those are some very nice shots.

Nick
Thanks for the compliment!

Nope, there's still no 11" rim as far as I know. I know they look great, but it's my DD, tires aren't cheap, blah blah blah. And if I need traction, I'll get a couple MTs on 16s.

The camera is just a Sony H2. The pics only have minor color correction and sharpening in GIMP. I just recently bought the camera to get into photography. I wanted to make sure I enjoyed it before dropping huge coin on a DSLR, but I should've just bought one anyways. Oh well. I'm still learning a lot, and I was given pretty good lighting on that shoot.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Tenured Member

Originally Posted by Rowdy94
The camera is just a Sony H2. The pics only have minor color correction and sharpening in GIMP. I just recently bought the camera to get into photography. I wanted to make sure I enjoyed it before dropping huge coin on a DSLR, but I should've just bought one anyways. Oh well. I'm still learning a lot, and I was given pretty good lighting on that shoot.
Thanks for the info. I have the H2 as well for personal use.... great camera for the price. I just got a Cannon Rebel XTI dslr for work, and it's taking a lot of time to learn all of the features.

Back on topic...
I'm going to order a set of these wheels. Your car was the inspiration for my decision. I also really like the look of the 40 sidewalls.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lookin good man, totally changed the look of the car
Old 09-09-2007, 04:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I will agree 100% on th e40 series tires. What I prefer to run on mine when it has 18's on it, and my car is slammed.