Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Any black c5 zo6 wheels on red convertible TA pics?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any black c5 zo6 wheels on red convertible TA pics?

I been kicking around the idea of switching out my staggered 18" and 17" chrome zo6s for the black motorsport version with chrome lip, or maybe just the plain version in black with a chrome lip. I feel like im growing out of the "bling" look and wanting something that looks more sinister.

Any pics of the black c5 zo6s on a red TA convertible with a black top? I know its a pretty specific request but maybe someone has an old pic saved from somewhere.

think i would have too much black going on?

here is my car as is:

Old 12-04-2007, 01:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Cant help you with the pics but got an idea for you. First off the superhawk looks awesome. I recently put one on and i love it. I wonder what your car would look like with the part of the front bumper where the hood meets also painted black. It may make the car look really sleek, or it may just look dumb lol. Ill photoshop it for you after work today cuz im curious lol
Old 12-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Launching!

Yea ive been kicking that idea around for next spring. I shopped it myself a few times already and had a thread in the paint section a while back. Most people either loved it or hated it. Im probably going to do something with the bumper eventually just because i think it looks like its missing something by having the black part of the the hood stop at the bumper. Just gotta make up my mind what i wanna do.

As for now, the car is sitting in the garage awaiting some warmer temps...
Old 12-04-2007, 01:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

not to hijack the thread or nething (with another topic about YOUR car lol), but yout hink you could post up or pm me one of the photoshopped pics. I still have 2 hours of internship left and im very bored haha
Old 12-05-2007, 12:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this might be of some help but is all black just teh way i like it lol