Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

What do you guys think of these rims

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 08:59 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RPM 505s....someday i will get a set of them..
Old 07-14-2008, 09:38 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by usaf_hess
thats the thing i am not 100 percent for the first set, i like the 5 spoke wheel but it seems every car i see has some version of it i want something different to be original but mostly something i like. now in the same sense i dont want to sacrifice the look of the car in any way but i want somethin that is light weight and looks sexy as hell against the car if you get my drift. the styles i was putting up are just thoughts/something to go by.

i want them light to reduce un-sprung weight, it needs to look sick and i think that a black center with a chrome lip and a black with a deeper chrome lip in the rear would pop against an electric blue car or something of that sort. if yall have any ideas post some pics cause i am only one person and that is a damn big internet.
if your not 100% on them just shop around till you find something you really like,dont just get wheels to be different cuz @ the end of the day you gotta like'em
Old 07-14-2008, 01:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You just went from a $5k set of wheels to a $500 set of wheels.

Forgeline ZX3P (ignore the Porsche cap) they make anything from 18-22" and any width

These are similar to the first wheel you posted which is why I'm putting these out there for you to check out
Old 07-14-2008, 07:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

ok i didnt know they were 5k i aint doin that id rather keep the rims i have and put that money in the motor or buy a cheaper set and put the rest in the motor.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:53 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by usaf_hess
yeah i looked a little further and i found the black z06 wheels with the chrome lip and i am going that way.
i have a set of these with tires for sale. pm your email if your intested and i will send you some pics.