Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Iforged wheels or CCW?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 01:45 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL....

I've got nothing but good things to say about Vince and iForged. We run their wheels on multiple cars at our BMW shop.

I had mine in 6 weeks, and couldn't be happier with them (4+years) Most of the bullshit you hear about them, is either old (in the beginning I've HEARD there were some issues), or the usual internet BS. Mostly by those who have HEARD stories, and have no direct experience.

Thats the problem with the internet. All it takes is one dumbass to get on a message board and spout off. Soon after there will be a whole gang of nutswingers damning a reputable company.

I'm not saying there weren't issues, nor that there aren't companies ripping customers off through the internet. But I've personally never had an issue, and neither have any of the other iForged wheels that have run through this place.

I believe you will have made an outstanding choice with either company.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:50 PM
Customizing Director

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
Thats the problem with the internet. All it takes is one dumbass to get on a message board and spout off. Soon after there will be a whole gang of nutswingers damning a reputable company.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ccws fo show! lol
Old 08-15-2008, 04:11 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tony, the kicker is, I doubt he has delt with either company!

Leadfoot, post up some pics of your wheels, whatcha runnin'? I'm willing to bet you're just like every other internet warrior, running your mouth, with lack of FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE.

Maybe I'll stand corrected, but I doubt it.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:39 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Nah, he had a set of 16" 3-piece CCW's on his 96 Camaro. That instantly makes him a know-it-all. Not sure why he felt so offended by my statement, but I can take care of that problem permanently if he wants to keep it up.

Quick Reply: Iforged wheels or CCW?