Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

kee audio vs. stock replacements?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 10:44 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

So the Bazooka DVC subs are due back in by Friday??
Old 07-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's what I was sent from SAS Bazooka. I am playing the wait and see game right now. They should have arrived some time this week in Louisianna. I will change the status on the website as soon as I physically have them.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:15 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
That's what I was sent from SAS Bazooka. I am playing the wait and see game right now. They should have arrived some time this week in Louisianna. I will change the status on the website as soon as I physically have them.
Ok. My sub amp took a dump this week, and I was forced to turn up the bass and quickly noticed that the factory subs are shot. I have already replaced the front door components with a better set of components (eD's), so I either have to get a new amp, get this one fixed, or buy a new set of sail panel subs.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by John02Hawk
Pretty much the same here, I finally just gave up trying to get an order done..
Ian is a busy guy and does seem to have a few logs on the fire however,
Patience is a virtue... it took awhile for me to get ahold of Ian when I made my order a month or so ago... but it was worth the wait. Ian is a good guy and he knows his ****. He was nice enough to talk with me for 30 min and educate my dumb *** about audio stuff. I had a couple hang ups with the install and he walked me through it more than once.

I love the CDT premium speaker package and the cdt amp I bought off Ian.
Just my .02

NIck
Old 07-30-2009, 02:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Ok. My sub amp took a dump this week, and I was forced to turn up the bass and quickly noticed that the factory subs are shot. I have already replaced the front door components with a better set of components (eD's), so I either have to get a new amp, get this one fixed, or buy a new set of sail panel subs.
Personally I'd go ahead and buy a new sub amp. That would outperform the Monsoon system in a heart beat and produce more bass. Getting an amp repaired can be tricky unless you know a good repair person for the job or are getting it redone by the factory that produced the amp.
If you need them as rear fill then go ahead and replace the sails but my first step would be to replace the sub amp.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:38 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Well, the issue with the amp is the rca connectors going into the circuit board have come loose. I had a really tight fitting set of rca cables and i think it caused problems to where if you wiggle the cables at the amp, it would work.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:17 PM
On The Tree

Hi, sorry I didn't get your email. The webserver I currently have sucks and their email server is even worse. I haven't been getting my emails through that account so I've had to go back to my old email account. keeaudio@bellsouth.net
They go through ok but they don't end up getting to me. It has been a huge problem.
Anyway, I have 6.5" TS-V6 DVC subs in stock and will be getting more 6.5" Bazooka DVC subs in at the end of the month.
Both would do well with the stock system.
Besides leaving you multiple emails, i also left you a voicemail with my number but i never received a call back. Doesn't matter now anyway, i purchased the same Audiopipe TS-V6 subs for $58 shipped, $30 cheaper than what your selling them for... I guess everything happens for a reason.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:53 AM
TECH Resident

I've left a voicemail, email, and PM on here for Ian. No response.
Would love to do business.
Please contact. I understand you're busy.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue2KTA
Besides leaving you multiple emails, i also left you a voicemail with my number but i never received a call back. Doesn't matter now anyway, i purchased the same Audiopipe TS-V6 subs for $58 shipped, $30 cheaper than what your selling them for... I guess everything happens for a reason.

I'm happy you were able to get them so cheap. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
As for the $30.00 savings...hopefully they stand behind their product like I do and nothing goes wrong with them!
I find stuff all the time online that is cheaper then what I sell it for. It's just like shopping around for someone to install your cam....sure their is always someone cheaper that will do the work...then when something breaks your SOL.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
So the Bazooka DVC subs are due back in by Friday??
Alright, the latest on the Bazookas is that they delayed the shipment. They have now backed my ship date to middle of this month. On or around the 15th is all they could give me at this point.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS14EVR
I've left a voicemail, email, and PM on here for Ian. No response.
Would love to do business.
Please contact. I understand you're busy.
I got your PM on the 1st. It's the 3rd...give me a chance.
I return alot of phone calls that I receive over the weekend on Monday. I also have a full-time job working for the government 10 hours a day. My off days are on Tuesday and Wednesday. So I do the best I can. I'm not trying to shrug anyone off or anything...I promise...I just have limited time. I will call you in a little while (today)! Thanks for your patience!!
Old 08-03-2009, 02:29 PM
TECH Resident

I got your PM on the 1st. It's the 3rd...give me a chance.
I return alot of phone calls that I receive over the weekend on Monday. I also have a full-time job working for the government 10 hours a day. My off days are on Tuesday and Wednesday. So I do the best I can. I'm not trying to shrug anyone off or anything...I promise...I just have limited time. I will call you in a little while (today)! Thanks for your patience!!
Gotcha! I'm sorry, I thought the audio business was your full time gig. My bad.
Looking forward to doing business with you.
Thanks
Old 08-03-2009, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

Old 08-03-2009, 07:14 PM
TECH Resident

Ian it was great talking with you tonight. Looking forward to the install. Thanks again.
Robb