Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

RE audio xxx components

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 05:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE audio xxx components

I'm lookin for some composnt speakers for my daily driver TA. I have memphis componets in my other car and I like them alot, but I came across these RE compoents and was looking for some opinions on them.

http://Www.shipsound.com/product_inf...ucts_Id=103610
Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. Your link doesn't work.
2. I don't believe they are a sponsor, so you aren't supposed to link them here.

They will be better than the Memphis and will be capable of more power and volume, but only you can determine if it's worth it. Memphis speakers sound decent (not spectacular, but acceptable) but their Xmax is crap and they can't go loud enough, IMO.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya, wasn't aware of not BEng able to link non sponsers, was mainly just linking the specs of the speakers. Anyways thanks for the info.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RE Audio components would be much better then the Memphis components you currently have but there are man others you could spend money on and get better.
So you know...I was carrying RE Audio but they got dropped by my distributor because they stopped offering a warranty on their products. Not that I ever had an issue with anything from RE Audio but...food for thought.