Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

In Dash Video

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WhiteBird00
Now why would you need to do that if you're only going to watch video between classes or while waiting for someone?
Because the Jensen units i installed wouldn't let me ground them. We tried to ground the brake wire to EVERYTHING and it still wouldn't work. I looked on some forums and they said it was common so use the bypass code. I just advised our customers to avert their eyes if it turned on . . . and also made them pay for that code haha
Old 08-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Launching!

when i worked as an installer for BB people would HOUND you for it
i wasnt losing my job over it so i just said take 5 minutes of your day to do a google search and youll figure it out
Old 08-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Camaro98Z/28
when i worked as an installer for BB people would HOUND you for it
i wasnt losing my job over it so i just said take 5 minutes of your day to do a google search and youll figure it out
From what i saw when i worked at circuit city bestbuy had smarter management. They would train their installers for what they needed and take appropriate action for misconduct. Circuit City did neither but that's neither here nor there. Back on track! lol
Old 08-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys...if you start in on the bypass stuff for those units they will lock the thread so as stated above let's stay to the topic at hand.
I have several nice flip outs and some cheaper brands that work just as well. Just visited one of my distributors locally and they had a decent Naxa NX690 I can do for as little as $269.00 shipped. It has all the usb input, aux input, SD card reader, night illumination, rca outs, remote, etc.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Any more install pics of the farenheit multimedia systems? I can't stand the monsoon in my newly purchased 99 ws6. One of the sail panel speakers is crackling also so i have to turn the bass off until i can unplug it this weekend.

Will the premium speaker package need an external amp to really kick or will the Farenheit HU push out some good tunes?
Old 12-27-2009, 07:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

bump**

Quick Reply: In Dash Video