Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Cost to install Kee Audio Speakers

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 02:43 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Cost to install Kee Audio Speakers

Just wondering how much it would cost to install the speakers I just got from Kee Audio for my 2000 T/A. I really don't have any time and just needed to know the average price it would cost. I would also like to install some of that sound insulation to see if that will make a difference, preferably on the sail panel speakers where the bazooka's will go. Any help greatly appreciated.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On average it should cost around $150.00 at the most to install those. I believe Best Buys charges about $69.00 for a standard set of door speakers (per pair) installed.
The installation is not that hard to do. The hardest part is the door panels (which isn't that hard). They should either reuse the stock connectors off the old speakers or use new ones. Generally on the sail panels they will have to reuse the stock connectors as no one makes a connector like that aftermarket that I am aware of.
Wish I was closer, I'd do it for you!!
Old 01-11-2010, 08:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The shop I work for charges 50ish for regular coaxil front replacements, and for components it usually runs about 80-100. For the sail panels, no one should charge you more than 45 labor with the dynamat install. A door kit usually runs about 25-30 bucks. If i was quoting out your car, since you are not even using the crossovers, I would say 75 for the fronts and 45 for the subs and say 30 for dynamat door kit. So 150 plus tax.