Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Security Light - BCM question

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 10:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Security Light - BCM question

I have a question, my security light has been on lately and last night when I locked the car the radio did not go off, it stayed on all night. Is it a problem with the BCM or something else? Don't really have any other symptoms. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 07-17-2010, 07:45 PM
Teching In

i have the same.. put my ARS sensor/buttom doesnt work ABS is on, brake light, how would i make those go away
Old 07-27-2010, 07:08 PM
Teching In

On mine when the car is running the security light is on and my radio-clock display is off.
When I shut the car off the radio-clock light comes on for a few seconds and then goes out???
Old 08-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Teching In

Default Security Light - BCM question

Got into my car this weekend and found the BCM (Code:UPL) and took it out. Found corrosion on the plugs and cleaned then up. Got into the BCm but couldn't find and bad solder joints so I put it back in. Also checked the ground points (both left and rt side in the kick panels) and they were tight and good looking. Guess I need to take it in to the dealer and have it diagnosed, probably do that this weekend when I go see my Dr. I don't have any of those other outward signs like th radio diaplay not working or other stuff. Just have the security light on the dash. I had the key checked and they said it was fine.