Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kee Audio system? ('99 Camaro)

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kee Audio system? ('99 Camaro)

Hey everyone. As some of you may know who visit the Camaro forums (I think some of you visit there, lol) my front Monsoon speakers are blown to bits. I discovered that the Kee Audio system is a direct replacement for the Monsoon system, with no splicing of wires required, etc etc. I've also seen that a lot of people like it. If any of you guys have this and would be willing to share your opinions on it, could you tell me which one you have and how you like it? This is gonna be my first mod to this car and I want it to be right.

Thanks, Cameron.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:11 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by richcam427
Hey everyone. As some of you may know who visit the Camaro forums (I think some of you visit there, lol) my front Monsoon speakers are blown to bits. I discovered that the Kee Audio system is a direct replacement for the Monsoon system, with no splicing of wires required, etc etc. I've also seen that a lot of people like it. If any of you guys have this and would be willing to share your opinions on it, could you tell me which one you have and how you like it? This is gonna be my first mod to this car and I want it to be right.

Thanks, Cameron.
I have all his speakers doors sail panels and rear and they sound 1000X's better than stock, as a matter of fact I will be having him put his small amp in the back replacing the monsoon amp here in the next few weeks! Great guy to deal with, parts are quality! Prices are great! Cant go wrong with his stuff!
Old 06-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Cool! Do you have the standard, premium, or ultra high end system?
Old 06-07-2011, 10:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have the standard system in my rag top and bought two sets for my coupe and my GF's coupe . . . Very nice stuff! and Ian is great to do business with.