Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

BLS HID kit install on 02 camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 06:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BLS HID kit install on 02 camaro

So I recently received my kit from BLS, they look great and I am looking forward to using them. I have never installed anything like this before and don't know what I need to do (or how to do it). I did a search and found some threads that gave some good points to make the install easier, but I'm still a bit lost. The kit didn't come with instructions, so any help would be appreciated!
Old 06-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Copy & Paste Moderator

Received 187 Likes on 141 Posts

You got a complete housing right? Its pretty much a matter of unbolting the old headlights, bolt in the new ones, and adjust aim.

BLS is usually pretty helpful. If you contact him, he'll probably give you instructions.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes I did. Ok, well that doesn't seem so bad! He did mention something that I would need to do. Something like splicing two cables, it was an extra charge but I opted to do it myself. He mentioned I can find it here, you wouldn't happen to know what that is, would you?
Old 06-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Copy & Paste Moderator

Received 187 Likes on 141 Posts

He's probably referring to splicing into the high beam wires for the solenoid in the projectors for the bi-xenon hi/lo function.

There should be instructions provided. Ask him. Maybe they were missing from the shipment.

Quick Reply: BLS HID kit install on 02 camaro