Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Appradio with axxess aswc

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 09:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Appradio with axxess aswc

Just installed Appradio with rear view camera and Axxess ASWC and love it. If you follow the directions fof the swc and get it working you can program all of your sw buttons with appradio. It has a crisp clean sound with pandora and the phone mic is very clear. GPS is accurate and fast.
I love this stereo! There are loads of apps out there, youll never be bored.
The only downside is the eq. Although you can get it adjusted for taste I would prefer to be able to change each level independantly rather than low med high curves with q setting.
In the mean time here is what $30 in plastic, gorilla glue and vynil will do for you. I did the side vents as well. The gap under the 35th plaque is unnoticable when sitting in the car. Buttons are reversed due to breakage. Sorry for the bad grammer, writing this from a tablet.

Last edited by -=Modified=-; 10-31-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Which AppRadio is that? I was looking at getting the AppRadio3 (SPH-DA110). Are you using an Android with it? I was planning on using my Motorola Atrix 2.

Quick Reply: Appradio with axxess aswc