Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Thank you Kee Audio

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thank you Kee Audio

I would just like to say thank u to Ian at Kee Audio for giving our F body community such a great speaker package. I bought the Premium package and installed it myself with absolutely no issues! For the record I am a total newb when it comes to stereo install and electronics. All I did was read a ton of threads and stickies and once I finally felt competent enough I tackled the job over a weekend....I have a 17 month old to keep me busy or it would have been 1 night anyway, I did solder the new equipment which is incredibly easy as well...first try with a great cd loaded( m83) and i was completely blown away! Understand that I'm 36 yrs old and am not up to date with trending equipment but I do drive a 06 Sierra Denali with the Bose system which I think is amazing and this system is better sounding hands down! I retained my stock monsoon hu and amp FYI..anyway, anyone considering this package and are a little nervous about the DIY, don't be! Take ur time and you will be happy! Thanks again to Ian and everyone here on ls1 tech... My only source
Old 01-20-2013, 08:39 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good info! Many guys are wanting to keep their Monsoon HU to appear stock, but want some more punch.

Quick Reply: Thank you Kee Audio