Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Thank You Kee Audio!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 08:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Thank You Kee Audio!!

Just spend the day installing Kee Audio's Level 3 Firebird package. I have stock HU and amp yet still was amazed at the clarity and volume of my new speakers. Great work Ian!!

But while the quality is very good, my car does not "bump". I was looking at this to add a little kick to my system while still having room for T-Top storage. Anyone have this? Also will this work with the stock Monsoon amp?

Thanks
Old 09-09-2013, 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Kee Audio actually sells an entire kit for the stealth sub including the sub, the amp, the wiring and the enclosure. it is awesome!! i have this:

http://www.keeaudio.com/specials.html

I got the third offer down. $419 for the total package, or only $250 for sub and enclosure. it is a really nice sub with crisp bass. i am very happy with it. i have it connected to my stock head unit.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by trans_am7935
Kee Audio actually sells an entire kit for the stealth sub including the sub, the amp, the wiring and the enclosure. it is awesome!! i have this:

http://www.keeaudio.com/specials.html

I got the third offer down. $419 for the total package, or only $250 for sub and enclosure. it is a really nice sub with crisp bass. i am very happy with it. i have it connected to my stock head unit.
Looks nice. Read some more about the MTX subs and they aren't exactly "top of the line". $419 for the whole package is a great price!

Quick Reply: Thank You Kee Audio!!