Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

ok so I have the BLOWS system...need some help

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2004, 03:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ok so I have the BLOWS system...need some help

ok , my 04 Sierra has the bose system with 6disc HU ( thats pretty cool actually ). BUT it sounds like crap. now from what ive been able to find, I think the syetem no longer uses amps but instead bose "enhancement" ( read nasty eq ) gets routed back in the HU to power the speakers. I was looking on line and found harness that can use the databus for a preout and output converters for differentual systems but theres so much different stuff i dont know what i need. BTW I also have onstar
Now, i do own a audio control three.1 which says it can accept differental hi input but i still need the raw signal before the bose crap. also its a line driver eq and crossover with its own volume so if I can just get a 1 preout to it it can run the entire system. so what do i do?
Old 06-07-2004, 05:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maybe we can help

Originally Posted by Visionxorb
ok , my 04 Sierra has the bose system with 6disc HU ( thats pretty cool actually ). BUT it sounds like crap. now from what ive been able to find, I think the syetem no longer uses amps but instead bose "enhancement" ( read nasty eq ) gets routed back in the HU to power the speakers. I was looking on line and found harness that can use the databus for a preout and output converters for differentual systems but theres so much different stuff i dont know what i need. BTW I also have onstar
Now, i do own a audio control three.1 which says it can accept differental hi input but i still need the raw signal before the bose crap. also its a line driver eq and crossover with its own volume so if I can just get a 1 preout to it it can run the entire system. so what do i do?
we deal mostly with corvettes but I think i have an interface for the bose that would give you your lines out . TEAM PLATINUM